The Games Continue

(MITCH'S P.O.V)

I looked back to see the plunger arrow in Kimmy's leg and a little paind pack had came open to look like blood and she had to limp because of the fake ingery she aimed he bow at Tina steadied it and i see some thing running toward her through the wood and i yelled "KIMMY" She looks at the woods when Maranda knocks her over and almost got her througt with the plastic sword Kimmy blocked the sword with her bow and she fought with Meranda utill Jerome ran at her with his axe she ran off as Tina aimed for me i dodged the arrow when Meranda ran right past Tina and did not kill her we knew they were a team.

(TINA'S P.O.V)

"I CAN'T BELIVE I MISSED MITCH" I yelled in frustration as i paceed in me and Meranda's camp she looked at me and said "And i missed killing Kim" she sighed "she was right there" she said and i said "I want to win the games" anger raging in my voice and in my eyes

(MERANDA'S P.O.V)

Tina is really taking this siriously well so was I so i did not say a thing when i heard something in the woods and Mitch jumped out with Jerome and Kimmy! Kimmy shot me in the hand of course I thought as Jerome ran for Tina and she blocked his attack with her bow. Mitch came at me and i grabbed my sword and blocking him as he reached for a knife i saw Kimmt Aim her bow at Tina and i thought I'm not letting Tina take an arrow to her back. I took my sword and set Mitch off balence causeing him to fall i tossed my sword to Tina she grabed it and hit Jerome square in the side of his face causing him in the game to die. "Jerome has died to Tina" Mitches mom yelled and tina tossed me my sword and Mitch had gotten up and he looked at Kimmy and they nodded as Kimmy and Tina stared at each other Tina's drive to win burning in her eyes against Kimmy's will to survive... and my sword fighting against Mitch's sword skills... it was like we had little chance in surviving this round of the game.

(AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Jerome died

Good Night My Kittens and see you next Chapter)