The Second Games Begin

(MITCH'S P.O.V)

One day at eight o-clock sharp we said we were going to have a "Games Day" Every Weekend on Saturday. We meet up at the park and Kelsey had brought her tow swords and bows and arrows and we set them in the order we did in the woods.

(KIMMY'S P.O.V)

Oh My Word. we are starting the games today again so we got to our starting positions and my mom Yelled "RUN in, Three, Two, One" The horn blew Me and Mitch and Jerome nodded to each other as we ran to the weapons i grabbed my bow and Mitch grabbed his sword and Jerome grabbed his axe Mike ran from the start with no weapons and into the woods... we saw Tina, Meranda, and Kelsey run after him as we ran the oposite direction.

(MIKE'S P.O.V)

I Ran from the Start with all my might haveing a great plan i tricked the others into following me and then i ran back to start to grab a couple of weapons a slung a bow over my shoulder with a Quiver and i had a sword in one hand a Dagger in the other and i ran toward the way Mitch and Kimmy an Jerome ran so i could maybey team...

(JEROME'S P.O.V)

I Ran with Kim and Mitch toward were we camped before and we set up a small camp and i sat watch as they set it up when Mike came towards us all decked out with a bow a sword and dagger he waved and said "Hey i haven't got much time but I'd like to team... The others are after me" Mitch looked at Kimmy and then to Me we nodded as Kim said "Sure come on and help Jerome gaurd..."

 He smiled as he helped me guard the camp we got one surprise and that was Mitch's mom coming to see what was going on with the game players...

(TINA'S P.O.V)

"WERE IS MIKE " I yelled at the camp when we set up I was angry and wanted to win this game Meranda said "I Honestly don't know Tina" Kelsey just shugged I jumped up in flustration and i went for a walk to the center with them as we went to patroll the area thats when we got the surprise...

(MERANDA'S P.O.V)

We got a real jump scare as Mike jumped at Tina with his sword and dagger she blocked with her bow as an arrow went past my head and an axe came past my face as Jerome jumped at me from in front...

Mitch and Kelsey were fighting each other with thier swords. As i had my axe at the ready to strike at Jerome and an arrow went past my head again as Kimmy was trying to take me out and i started fighting Jerome I was dodgind arrows giving Jerome the advantage so I was carful as i struck Jerome in the weilding arm and he tossed his axe in his other hand  and i brought my axe down on his head Pulling first blood.......

(Good Night My Kittens and See you next Chapter)