Hi I'm Adam

(Mitch's P.O.V)

One day while walking with Mike, Kelsey, Tina, Meranda, Jerome, and Kim a little bit older Kid came up altho he was in our grade he was the quiet one in the back he was walking over to us and he said "Hi I'm Adam" He had a little loader voice than I'd expect for the quiet kid Kimmy said "Hi.. Isn't your name Adam" the boy nodded and smiled and he said "Um i saw you show Danny off.. That was pretty cool" I heard a loud voice that was Danny's "Adam Come on get away From the Losers" he looked at Danny and yelled "NO DANNY I DON'T WANT TO WALK WITH YOU ANY MORE" Danny stormed over and Adam looked at him he looked a little scared and Kimmy pushed Adam behind her and said "Hey Tessaray how are you..." Danny looked like he was going to explode Adam looked confused but was snickering Danny cused at Kimmy she did not budge and said "Oh you said the s word maybe you need the ladies room" he stormed away Adam looked up at Kimmy who was slightly taller than him and smiled and said "Thanks Kimmy.. is it Kimmy" she nodded and smiled and said "Ehh he's nothing it's more funny when i scare my dad" Adam laughed and asked to walk with us and we let him and taught him how our group worked and helped him study and stuff...

Hi Adam And see you next Chapter my Kittens (SHort Chapters YAY deal with it)