The Games End

(KIMMY'S P.O.V)

Me and Tina were face to face she lifed her bow and almost shot me and ended up hitting Jerome in the head again. I could see her grasping the bow tightly as she reloaded the bow i took a cheep shot and hit her in the head and she died in the game "Tina has died to Kimmy"

(MERANDA'S P.O.V)

My eyes flashed over to Tina walking out of the areana and my heart sank i had no chance unless i go ballistic... I had a certain fire in my eyes an i jumped back from Mitch forcing him to stumble i almost got him square in the face with my sword but i got him in the leg so he sat on the ground and i ran right at Kimmy she tried to shoot me but i felt something grab my leg makeing me fall and i looked back and Mitch had tripped me with his foot and i got up and i grabbed him up and put my sword up and i said "Come on Kimmy Shoot me" i saw her lower her bow a little an she looked at me with wide eyes and i would ingame kill him to have a chance of ingame survival...

(KIMMY'S P.O.V)

I looked at Meranda she seemed normal but her kind of competative ingame anger and violetness i knew she would do it to have a shot at me i grabbed a rock and i tossed it up and i shot it right where i was aiming and she looked at it she knew i was an expert marksman but not that good i looked at her and i raised my bow and Mitch did something i did not expect he dropped to his knees and rolled away as i shot hitting her in the shoulder she looked at Mitch and then she ran toward Mitch and he kicked her in the shin with his "Uninjured" Leg and making her stumble back and i got her in the side of her head with the arrow...

(MITCH'S P.O.V)

It was me and Kimmy left i grabbed my sword and then i threw it at her she was hit in the leg she kneeled on that leg and she took the shot and got me rith in the head and she smiled my mom yelled "THE WINNER IS KIMMY KORTEZ" kimmy pumped a fist into the air. SHE HAD WON THE GAMES

(WOO GO KIMMY

Good Night My Kittens and See you next Chapter)