ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ.

|𝙕𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖|
| 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 |
| 𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.|

And I know that theyHoping and prayingOn our downfallPraying on our downfallHate to see you walk awayWon't be satisfied untilWe break up, hate IWhen we make upThey hate our loveWant to see us fallThey want to see us fallThey be hating on usWishing...

Hoping and praying
On our downfall
Praying on our downfall
Hate to see you walk away
Won't be satisfied until
We break up, hate I
When we make up
They hate our love
Want to see us fall
They want to see us fall
They be hating on us
Wishing we would fall
Can't let them see us fall

I sung as I got out of the shower. I run into my room as I hurry up and get ready. Since today Xander decided he was going to take me on a date. Our first official date and hopefully I get lucky if you know what I mean. He says he wants it to be special, I'm thinking you a hood nigga you better kill this pussy.

I quickly text Saraii to come over and help me get ready for this lil date with Xander.

Lately me and Saraii had been hanging out together, considering my bitch ass daddy had kept her hidden for most of my life. I don't think I could ever forgive him for hurting my mama and most importantly keeping my sister hidden from me.

SFAM❤️- tell me why our sperm donor wanna link up and talk, I blocked him because I really do not want any toxic energy in my life.

Why the fuck do she sound so proper in these messages? My sister from another mister. I literally gotta teach her my lingo because my mother already enrolling her into a private school. Sariah had already informed me her brother go there but she don't talk to him like that because he stuck up as fuck.

Me - gurl fuk him I'm this close to getting a restraining order on him and as far as I'm concerned. Let's be real he not even a sperm donor at this point. He's a whole stranger.

I type as I throw my phone down on the bed and rush to my closet to find me a outfit for tonight. I never seem to fail when it comes to putting me a outfit together but it always takes me a while. Since I do have to try the outfits on and decide whether it's cute or not on myself.

Like the outfit would totally look cute in my mind but when I put that shit on it's like Zahara what the hell was you thinking.

I hear my phone ding twice, I walk to my phone and see I have a 1 message from my sister and 1 from Xander.

SFAM❤️ - you're right and I shouldn't let anything like this effect me. Good luck on your date sissy.

Me - don't let that bum get into your head. I love you sissy ttyl ✌🏾. p.s. hopefully I'm getting lucky tn if you catch my drift.

I close my messages with my sister and read Xander messages.

B.D.🍆❤️ - aye you betta be ready when I come thru.

me- aye you betta not be rushing me, I'm picking my outfit out as we speak now‼️

I quickly choose my outfit out and hang it on door. I guess I could take a nap to kill time and wait on my boo bae.