ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

|Xander|

 "So tell me why I shouldn't kill yo ass right now?" I asked him

Not giving him a chance to speak, I shoot him in the head. As the blood splattered across my face.

I sit my gun down and wipe my face with a towel I had sitting on the table.

"Did you find out any information on Gunna?" I asked slightly agitated that I had blood on me.

"Nah boss, he's impossible to find. But word on the street he's been going to this bitch Courtney house." He says.

"Shit, I know a Courtney," Rico said as his eyes held recognition.

"The redbone broad that's always tryna holla at you," Rashawn said.

I toot my lips up knowing exactly who they were talking bout.

"Ight I handle her," I said already knowing what to do with this hoe.

—————————

1 hour later...

I pull up at Courtney's house. I'm so ready to end this hoe and her thieving ass "boyfriend". It surprises me that these hoes don't have any morals whatsoever.

I see her open the door and smile already in lingerie. I don't know what she in all that for, her ass ain't getting shit from me.

I hop out of the car, heading towards her thirsty ass.

"I see you finally took me up on my offer Daddy." She said while licking her lips and revealing her lace underwear and bra.

If only she knew. She noticed that I wasn't going to say anything, so she slid to the side letting me in.

"So what brings you here baby?" She said as I sat down on her couch. Not saying nothing at all.

"You came here not to speak?" She spoke up once again.

"Where's Gunna?" I finally spoke, getting straight to the point. I'm not bout to sugarcoat shit for this broad.

"I don't know where he's been." She said lying straight through her teeth.

I pull my gun out and sit it in my lap, taking it off of safety.

"I don't like it when people lie to me, so imma gonna ask you one more fucking time. Where's Gunna?" I said while gritting my teeth.