ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

|Xander| 4:00 p.m.|

"Come on Xander, it's corvette corvette hop in a mutherfucking jet like that," Zahara said as she pretended she was driving a car

I sat there and looked at her weirdly. I don't know, I have been feeling weird shit lately. Towards Zay of course, she just do something to me. I wouldn't mind eating her out again.

She just different from all these other broads that I usually fuck with. She makes me mad as hell sometimes and even with my bipolar disorder. I feel like I'm always surrounded by darkness but she brightens my day.

I sound like a sappy ass nigga right now.

"Come Xander, Bitch Corvette Corvette." She said while jumping at me like she was gone hit me.

"Ain finna do no damn TikTok, where the fuck Rico and dem at," I said. They have been gone for hours and I don't if it's just me but I feel Zay tryna distract me. And to be honest it's working.

"Don't be worrying about allat. I have been meaning to ask you something." She said while pulling her braids to the side.

I look at her weirdly, I never know what the hell she gone ask me because she is unpredictable as fuck. Why? I don't even know.

"What you wanna ask me?" I said.

|Zahara|

I just been thinking about this since we got here, well since this whole thing between us happened

I just been thinking about this since we got here, well since this whole thing between us happened. I don't know how he's going to react but I just have to know.

"So I've been wondering what are we?" I said

"What you mean?" He said looking up from his phone.

I think I'm doing a pretty good job of distracting him. I don't what the hell Jasmine and them doing but they need to hurry the hell up.

"I mean like you do things to me. So what are we?" I said. I hate elaborate things. Some people be knowing what you talking bout but they act confused and that shit pisses me off.