ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx.

|𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫|
|𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞|

I wake up to 2 things: 1- Zay not being in the bed

1- Zay not being in the bed.
2. Rico beating on my door.

"So Rico sister and her friends jumped Jasmine and Jasmine told Zay and Sariah and now they finna go fight them." Rashawn says.

The way Rico was explaining the shit I didn't know what the fuck he was talking bout. A nigga thought he was gone wake up to bussing some walls down and instead wake up to my homie busting my door down on some petty female drama.

"Yea and we need to hurry the fuck before they start fighting, a nigga ain't tryna be in between that family drama and shit."

"Well why you let your sister jump your girl and you know she brought Zay into that shit." I say as I throw a wife beater on.

"I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT!!" Rico says as he paces back and forward.

"Nigga hurry the fuck up so we can leave." Rico says.

"Don't rush me nigga you came in my space and in my house." I say as I grab my keys and we head out.

____________________________________

|𝐳𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚|

"Y'all need to give my friend her one on one's

"Y'all need to give my friend her one on one's." Sariah said has we walked up on them.

"AND I WANNA FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HOES!!" Jasmine says as she takes her shoes
off.

My bestie going bath footed on these hoes, this the last time she fighting I swear.

"One on one and ain't none of that jumping shit." Sariah says as the girls walk up on us.

One girl was mainstreaming the whole thing so I'm guessing she on live.

"Star you better beat this hoe up like you did the first time." One of the girls in the crowd says.