ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ.

|Zahara|
12:00 a.m.
Back at Hotel

"That bitch had me fucked up, "I said yelling at Xander

I don't know why I feel the need to argue and fight bitches over Xander. I feel like I need to blame this nigga because he the one putting his parts in everybody's mouth and vagina.

"You need to calm down, you ain gotta let these broads get under ya skin," Xander said while taking his shirt off.

"UNDER MY SKINN!! AIN NAN ONE OF THEM HOES UNDER MY SKIN!! When I feel disrespected, I have to disrespect a hoe face." I said rolling my eyes.

Before he could say anything I continued talking. "AND WHAT MADE IT WORSE WAS YOU SITTING THERE LIKE A FUCKING DUCK, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THAT BITCH TO STEP!!!" I said.

"Ain finna argue with you Zay," Xander said while tossing his shoes to the side.

"YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU AIN GONE ARGUE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M IN THE RIGHT!! IT WAS SELF DEFENSE, if a nigga had talked to you like that you would have blown his head off." I said.

Xander didn't wanna see it from my point of view. I don't know why I just felt to need to hit a bitch upside the head.

"You the craziest chick I ever fucked with, I don't let nobody talk to me the way you do," Xander said.

"Duh Xander cause all them lil hoes you used to fuck a bunch of pussies who scared of you," I said while rolling my neck.

Xander walked up to me and tilted his head slowly, and of course, I avoided eye contact. Eye Contact makes me wanna do some to him.

"So you ain scared of me Zay?" He asked while slipping his hand in my leggings. May I add I was standing up but a bitch was bout to fall.

"Look at me." He said as he grabbed my neck and turned my head towards him. My eyes connected with his. He rubbed my pussy back and forth. I moaned loudly.

"You gone have to be quiet or imma stop." He said while pushing me to the wall.

"Ok," I whispered. I'm not making any promises because I'm a loud-ass person.

"Spread your legs." He instructed. I did exactly that. He pulled my leggings down along with my thongs. His hand cupped my dripping pussy, rubbing against my swollen clitoris as my abdomen clenched with a familiar knot.

"Oh god," I said as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. If that's even possible

"Not god baby, Just Xander, he said as he gripped my neck and his fingers worked expertly as they played with my clit before inserting two fingers inside me.

"Mmh, Da-," I stopped myself from saying.

"Nah Zay what was that you was bout to say." He said slowing down.