ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ.

|Zahara|
[In Xander's Bathroom]
1:00 p.m.

I wanna love you in every kind of wayI wanna please you, no matter  how long it takes If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have todayI'm gonna love you in every kind of way

I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

I sing the song as I curl my hair. Xander decided he gone take me out on our last day here. It feels bittersweet if you ask me. I've enjoyed my li vacation but a bitch gotta get back home and makes the cash.

My mom has been blowing my phone up and I don't even know why. Of course, I didn't answer. It may be an emergency. And I do feel bad but I needed this vacation. I've been stressed and dick depressed.

"Ouu I look good as the fuck." I said as I swooped my edges. I twirl around in front of the mirror.

I open the door and walk out of the bathroom to Xander typing on his phone. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around him.

"What ya doing?" I asked.

"I'm waiting on yo ass." He said as turned around and when he turned around I swear his eyes darkened.

"Why the hell are you wearing them short ass shorts?" He asked as he tooted his lips up.

"They not even that short," I say as he grabs my hand and twirls me around.

"Yes, the hell they are. You need to take them shits off." He said while grabbing a hand full of my ass.

"Boy bye. Let's go before I change my mind and we want be going anywhere." I said while rolling my eyes and grabbing my purse.

"Don't be throwing orders at me like I'mma dog or some shit." He said.

"Whatever Daddy," I said turning around giving him a seductive look.

In my mind I know I'm ready to have sex with Xander but he's just been tripping lately. I want the dick and he is pissing me off. Gone make me tie his ass up to the bed and do what I have to do.

"Aye chill out Zay, for yo ass not be walking." He said.

Maybe I don't wanna walk is what I wanted to say but I held off.

____________________________________

[Xander's Car]
[3:30 p.m.]

Bad bitch, ass fat
Forty-inch hair, yours came in a pack
Camel toe fat, you can see it from the back