ғᴏᴜʀ.

|Zahara|

I scrunch my face up once I see them get out of the car

I scrunch my face up once I see them get out of the car. Now my attitude bout to be all the way fucked up today.

"Get yo ass out the car Zahara," Jasmine said while beating on the window.

"Ughh, don't be doing all that and yo ass lucky I wanna go see this apartment," I said while getting out and slamming the door as hard as I could.

"Don't be slamming my damn door, Zahara," Jasmine said while pointing her finger at me.

"wassup g." Said Rico while he smiled showing his  grills.

I tooted my lips up and rolled my eyes.

"Can we go look at the apartment now Jasmine?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Zahara be nice," Jasmine said while giving me the death glare. I don't know why she always trying to obey these niggas like they're King's. I think the fuck not.

"Aye, you ain gotta tell her shit, her mouth gone get her ass fucked up." said Black.

"Um speak when spoken to, or you will be put in your place," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Bitches think they the shit when they fight when in reality that shit ain't cute." He said.

I KNOW DAMN WELL HE AIN'T CALL ME A BITCH. NOW WE GONE HAVE TO FIGHT!

"You know what?? I'm not gone even gone entertain you." I said with exhaustion in my eyes.

"Um, okay let's go look at the houses," Jasmine said while she grabbed my hand.

5 mins later...

We finally made it to the apartment, even though it was a 5-minute walk. I was still exhausted because I didn't get enough sleep last night.

The apartment looked very good though. My visuals for the place was starting to set in.

As the real estate agent showed us around the house and explained to us what the cost of the place would be. Honestly, it was big enough for me and Jasmine.

"So how do y'all like the apartment?" said the real estate agent.

"I loveee it, it is amazing." said Jasmine as she smiled hard as hell.

Like her teeth were gonna fall out. I looked at her weird. This is creepy as hell.

"Um Jasmine, stop," I said starting to freak out. That smile was not pretty.