ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

|𝐳𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚|

"Man I wish I was in highschool again

"Man I wish I was in highschool again." I say as I shake my head and watch a group of basketball players walk by.

I'm currently getting Seraii enrolled and she hasn't said a word since we got here. Maybe it's her nerves and that she's in a new environment. Honestly I don't blame her and with her mother being sick and in the hospital. I would react the same.

"I guess it's fine." She says as she takes her airpods out and place them in her pocket.

Every since I got her those things and a new phone she hasnt been off of it since then. With the bill of her mother she hasn't been able to by things for herself and I told my sister pooh I got her. It feels good giving to my sister.

I'm glad she met Xander and she hasn't really said much on how she feels about him. I want them both to know that their both two very important people in my life.

"How do you feel about everything?" I ask as she picks with her nails.

"If you want to know if I like Xander for you or not. No need to worry he's good in my book." She says as I sigh in relief.

"You're really not a girl with a lot of words." I say as we make it to the registration office.

This school is really fancy as hell.

|𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢|

I'm fine. Well that's at least what I keep telling myself. Literally been lied to all my life don't know what fake or what's real. I want to be angry at my mother so bad but how can I?

"Hello?" Zahara says as I look up at her. My sister, it feels weird saying that when the evidence is right in my face. I can't deny she's not my sister when we look exactly alike.

"Yea?" I say as we walk into the basketball court.

"You should definitely try out for cheer!" Zahara says as she looks at the cheer practice that is going on at this moment.