CHAPTER - 3 TEAM RAGE AND CAPTAIN BOLT

____________INTRODUCTION__________

Ok, so here is some info about story Sera is a girl and an additional character added by me she doesn't really exist in boruto's anime world and Hoki is a character from the anime he is not so popular but he is there.Boruto and his friends were 12 when he joined anbu.

~▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪Time skip to 4 years from last story▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪~

________________3 person pov_________

Boruto friends and family both haven't seen boruto from last 4 years, boruto friends even don't know that Boruto has joined the ANBU Hinata asked Naruto where is Boruto but Naruto said now he is in Anbu and his identity is really classified we can't see him until he come home by himself. Well Hinata and Naruto really missed Boruto but as Boruto said Kawaki has taken his place so they didn't felt much lonely while in all these years Boruto became even more cold person and he became the best anbu officer around at 15 and naruto met Boruto some times but they don't talk much.

____________Sarada POV______________

I said ,So you mean tomorrow we have a combined mission with team of cho-cho. Kawaki replied yeah and then i said yeah.

________Next day At Hokage Office____

________Naruto POV

So Team RAGE from Anbu is here. They said hai Hokage-sama and then i said okay you guys did great in last 4 years, you guys completed every single mission you were given succesfully that's amazing before you all get you 1 week vacation this is one last mission i want you all to do. I took out a scroll and said Boruto Uzumaki you are Captain of Team RAGE and i believe you all will finish this mission successfully as usual, he replied hai Hokage-sama.

Thinking: how much you have changed my boy.

__________Downstairs at hokage receptionist__________________________

_____________Sarada POV________________

I asked the receptionist how more will it take Hokage-sama to meet with the Anbu Group, she replied don't know Hokage-sama is meeting with The "Team RAGE" the best anbu team right now they are the strongest ninja the village have right now it may take some more time. Chocho said Team RAGE i have heard about them but don't know much, Inojin said I also have heard about them as everyone say they seem really strong then i look toward Shikadai who don't talk to me because he thinks i am the reason Boruto left the team and disappeared we haven't had talked in a while, then Konohamaru Sensei said Team RAGE are the best Anbu Group, they have been successfull on every misson they were given, specially their leader has the best stats as a ninja around the whole 5 Great Nations he also never failed in a solo mission while the other members of team RAGE have failed in solo missions given sometimes but the leader never.

I felt jealous after listening that a ninja in the village have this much great power and i asked Sensei can he become Hokage then Sensei said if he want to become Hokage he can for sure even by the elders of the village he seem to be perfect and someone who will become Hokage after lord 7th. After listening that the village elders see him as perfect Hokage model i was angry and then Chocho said can i know his name, Sensei replied even i don't know him the Anbu keep their Identity too much secretive, i burst out because of my anger and said why do you want the name of their leader before i would say more the receptionist said you all can go and meet lord 7th and we all went in. And as we go inside the hokage office i saw 5 people in Anbu gear and it was a very easy guess that they were Team RAGE. Lord Hokage said you guys are here team 7 and team 10 meet Team RAGE of Anbu we all bowed to each other i was trying to find out who is their leader and hokage-sama said this is mission connected to Kara thats why i am assigning you all a mission along the Anbu group but i thought this would be my perfect chance to find out who there leader was and one of them walked in front of us and started to talk to Konohamaru Sensei after they talk he said to all members of team 7 and team 10 hi i am the leader of team RAGE and my name is Captain Bolt. I thought so he is the leader.

____________3 person POV_____________

After the talk they were about to leave Shikamaru came and said Lord Hokage we need a team to investigate the docks of Konoha, lord 7th what all of a sudden he checked the list for a team and found no team was free right now the Shikamaru said send the others members of team RAGE to investigate docks and send Bolt with team 7 and 10 Naruto replied why i did't thought of this in between of them Sarada said what can  Bolt do alone and Naruto replied he is strong enough to take on this mission alone but as a matter of security i am sending you all with him  Sarada said but still before she could speak any further Naruto said Don't worry Sarada he is the strongest ninja around he has gone on the most toughest missions alone this is nothing for him i was thinking of sending you all to the docks but still the word Kara is a threat thats why i am sending you all with him and now you all can leave.

They all left the place and went on their missions.