CHAPTER - 13 - TRUTH REVEALED

________________Boruto POV_____________

Sarada arrived after Itasuke explained about Vinato to his mother and asked who are you with my brother and aunt Sakura said don't worry Sarada he is here to protect my baby boy and i dipped out of there so they can have their family time.

Its been one week since then and master Sasuke has returned and i left the place, i was called at the Hokage office again before i enter the Hokage office i listened my dad sobbing and saying my name he was saying why do you have to die Boruto i mean i never had a great bond with you i always wanted that but i was never able to do that cause i became the Hokage some times i hate being Hokage now and i entered and he suddenly wiped his eyes and said you here i replied yeah he said good i am assigning you a new mission and he gave me the mission detail i was actually crying inside seeing him like this and left the office and i have to leave tomorrow for the mission.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Timeskip to evening▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
________3 person POV________________

Sasuke and Itasuke went to the graveyard where he found Sakura standing with Naruto. Naruto knew about their divorce and the reason why they got divorced and Naruto yelled Sasuke but as Sakura saw Sasuke she said to Naruto i must leave now and was about to leave until Itasuke went to Sakura and hugged her saying mommy in a happy tone and she hugged him and this all was going until Sarada and her friends arrived at the place after that Sakura backed off and went to leave and Sasuke said you really hate me that much huh and she replies i had never hated you and nor i ever will and he said so why are you leaving when i arrived here and she replied it's non of your business and Sarada said stop fighting mom and dad and Naruto said enough you two, just because of your attitude you two are divorced till now and Sasuke said what do you mean and Naruto asked you want to know the real reason Sasuke and he replied yeah and Naruto said 3 years ago at the festival night when me and Sakura came home late wasn't because we were hanging out together it was because Team RAGE was near death and no one in the village leaving Sakura can save them, Sasuke asked if this is the reason then she can tell me this but she didn't and Naruto said Team RAGE used to be the best ANBU team back then so many people didn't know about it and that night Team RAGE captain Bolt died that night in completing the mission and you know what Sasuke Bolt was non other than Boruto. Naruto yelled out all the frustration he had in last 3 years.

_______Sarada POV____________________

These 3 forgot that me and my friends were here all the time but when i listened that Bolt was Boruto and Boruto has died all of my friends were shocked and i fell on my knees, i don't know when but tears started coming out of my eyes and i screamed that idiot name Boruto! My mom came to me and hugged me and said everything will be fine Sarada and i replied while crying how can anything be okay now the last three years i was waiting for him, i was training hard and hard and most importantly i loved him after listening to me lord 7th and my dad were shocked and i fainted there.

___________Boruto POV________________

I was spying on my dad but then i came to know that my death has caused to much problems and what Sarada loved me i was happy after listening to this and but after this i realized i was this happy and i understand at this moment that i love you too Sarada.

__________________Sarada POV_________

I wake up in hotel room near the graveyard where i saw all of my friends, my parents, lord 7th and even his family as i woke up my mom hugged me again and said glad you are okay and i can see on my dad's face that he was feeling guilty after listening to lord 7th but after all this i remembered the thing that i never wanted to which is Boruto has died and i hugged her back and said while crying mom why this all had to happen why he has to die and i saw Himawari crying as well after listening that her big brother has died and all of my friends were sad and lord 7th said it's all in the past now we have nothing to worry now and lord 7th said if Boruto sees us like this from the after life will he be happy and lord 7th gave us all sympathy and lord 7th said to make everyone mood good i take you all to the restaurant near to here and he said don't worry it won't be ichiraku this time. All of us had to do something so everyone nodded and i said i don't want to eat any thing and my mom said Sarada after all that happend no one wants to but we have to lighten our mood right, i didn't wanted to but everyone took me with them.

_________________Boruto POV___________

I was stressed out and someone talked  me through my mind it was non other than "Sage of 6 paths" and he said i see you are stressed i replied yeah i am and i asked can't i tell them that i am alive and he replied of course you can but then you have to be more careful okay and i replied yeah.

_________________Sarada POV__________

While we were walking a scroll suddenly fell on my head from the sky i said ouch and the scroll fell on the ground, i opened the scroll and everyone asked me to read it as i read the letter:

Hey everyone don't worry i am fine and i am alive as i saw you all stressing out so i thought to tell you all that i am alive. Anut Sakura, Master Sasuke had always loved and missed you and you know how unexpressive he is right so be back with him and reunite with him and mom and dad i love you guys and dad maybe our bond was weak but it was there and mom i have missed you so much and Hima hope you are doing good be strong okay and tell that loser to be strong when i will come back i will i will spar with him and all of my friends thank you for being there for my family in bad times and Sarada i will be back very soon, so please stay there and wait for me until i come because "I Love You Sarada Uchiha".

                                                       Boruto

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
After i read the letter ChoCho said it could be fake and i replied no it is from Boruto i know his handwriting and i was already blushing and i said to my parents now can you two be back together and my mom ran hugged my dad and my dad did the same and lord 7th said now everything is fine but Sarada are you sure this is Boruto's handwriting and i replied for once i can't recognize my handwriting but i will always recognize his and he said so he survived and now everyone mood is lighten we will go to the restaurant happily and everyone went i was standing behind i was happy that my parents were back together and everyone was happy but i was more happy because My Boruto was alive and he confessed and i said well he better not be joking and i said looking at the sky "I Love You Too Boruto".