CHAPTER - 6 JEALOUSY AND APOLOGIZING

__________________Sarada POV________

We were walking in the forest as i started staring at Boruto, i will accept he has become handsome i was staring at him it look like i was lost in him, i wanted to apologize to him and want to become friend with him again and maybe more than friend. We reached a place near a lake which seem perfect to camp we all started to set the tents there and after setting the tents everyone went different ways to find gather woods for night but as i saw Boruto wasn't going with everyone i told everyone that i still have to do someting in my tent and stayed there, after everyone left i saw Boruto standing near lake i started to walk toward him, i was near him 5 or 6 steps away as i took my next step my leg slipped and i was falling i screamed ' ahhh ' and closed my eyes in fear of falling down as my back was going to hit the ground but nothing like that happend i felt like something hold me before falling to the ground i opened my eyes directly make a contact with Boruto eyes and then i saw that Boruto was holding me i blushed very hard and got embarrased and he said don't you want be by yourself rather than me holding you, i got up from his arms and he again started to walk in the opposite direction i called Boruto and he replied What do you want now in his usual cold tone, i somehow said please forgive me Boruto he replied why everyone wants to be friend with me again after behaving like that with me and i told him i was just angry at him cause he give that much pain to my father by stabbing his eye and again i am sorry very very sorry he replied Sarada it doesn't matter forget me and vanished away. I kept calling his name but he didn't came back and everyone got back and asked me where is Boruto i replied he went somewhere without telling me, when we all decided to find Boruto we heard some voices shouting Boruto's name and we all saw Mitsuke, Sumire Hoki and a girl i have never seen before as they all reached us i asked ' is that you Mitsuki he replied yeah even without looking at me before i would say anything further i got interuptted by Wasabi and Namida shouting is that you Sumire and she said yeah it is me how are you guys, then Mitsuke asked me where is Boruto and before i would give a answer we heard Boruto saying Hey Mitsuki how are you here and Mitsuki replied we asked your family where are you and we reached here everyone except them was shocked as they were talking like they see each other everyday then the new girl came out from behind and hugged Boruto saying how are you Boruto, I wont lie to myself i felt jealous and my jealousy grew even more when Boruto hugged her back after the hug they start talking. I interuppted there conversation saying do you know her Boruto and he replied to me yeah and i asked instantly how do you know her? Boruto first glared at me and then replied i know her and before you all ask we 5 have been staying together for a while now that's why and these are my mission partners i can't tell you more and the 5 member group left with Shikadai talking to them.

________________TIME SKIP TO NIGHT_

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪STILL SARADA POV▪▪▪▪▪▪

We all were talking and while Iwabe was cooking the fishes we captured. Boruto was only talking to Shikadai and his partners i was burning out of jealousy and i asked to the girl what's your name she replied "Sera" and again started talking to Boruto. If i would have gotten the chance i would have killed her at that moment but i was controlling myself in all of this ChoCho came and said to me you are jealous right, i said what no she said don't lie i know you Sarada you are jealous because of the girl right i mumbled yeah after that the food got ready.

__________3 person POV_______________

Boruto took his plate and took a seat Sarada instantly sat beside him, Boruto was shocked by this behaviour of Sarada and he said you were never like this and she replied you were never like this as well Boruto, Sarada was trying to be friend with him but in between Sera came and sat to the other side of Boruto. Sera said Boruto what are we going to do after dinner he replied probably sleep and after Sera came there Boruto didn't talked to Sarada at all Sarada just felt like she was being ignored and it was another realization for Sarada to feel how Boruto felt after being ignored after this everyone went to sleep in their tents.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪TIMESKIP TO NIGHT 1 AM▪▪▪▪▪▪

_____________BORUTO POV____________

I wasn't able to sleep so i decided to sit near the lake after some time someone else came and sat beside me it was non other than ' Sarada ' she asked what are you doing at this late i said i can ask you the same she replied i woke up due to some noises and after i came out from the tent i saw you, I replied to her i am not able to sleep.

__________SARADA POV_______________

There was a silence but he broke it asking me Sarada why you behaved like that with me back then, i felt pain in my heart but i replied to him Boruto after i came to know that you injured my dad i was shocked and angry so i decided to break my friendship with you and after that everyone break friendship with you except Mitsuki and Shikadai but a month 6 months later you left the team and i was shocked and a day later Mitsuki left the team and at that time i tried to find you i asked lord 7th, Aunt Hinata and many other people but wasn't able to find you and i asked where did you went? He said it doesn't matter any more i interupted and it matters you helped me when my dad wasn't there so i want to help you as well.

___________BORUTO POV______________

I said why you want to help me in very cold and angry tone but suddenly she hugged me and said cause You are my friend Boruto i blush a bit and hugged her back as i couldn't hold myself, she said i am sorry Boruto please forgive me and i can tell she was crying and i wasn't able to hold my emotions back and replied in a cracking voice if you didn't have treated me badly i wouldn't have became the person i am now she started rubbing my hair and said i am sorry, we both stayed like that for a moment and then got back she said so did you forgive me
I replied yeah and i can see a little smile on her face i asked myself do i love her ? She said i want to help you come out of your cold behaviour and depression, i look away and said even my family want to see me like that but i don't know if i can come out of this depression, it feels like a whole eternity has passed since i talked with someone like this She said i am glad you finally let some of your expressoins out of heart after that we talked for some more time then we both went to sleep.

_________In my tent

I was talking to myself and said i feel a lot light in my heart today and do i love Sarada or something, why i feel like this when i am around her, should i tell her that i am Bolt of ANBU or not and after that i fell asleep.