Chapter - 9 BORUTO'S DEATH ?

________Boruto POV_________________

I was moving toward the whole army of robots i knew i wouldn't be able to stop every robot alone and i felt a pain in my eye, yes it was that eye about which i don't know a thing and my friends were moving out, for last time Mitsuki used his almost chakra and activated Sage mode and took my friends out of there as quickly as possible, I don't know how i used my eye's power and teleported near the generator i left the Katana and created 'High Compression Rasengan' in my right hand and i already had 'Purple Lighting' in my left hand using my sensory ability i found Mitsuki took everyone out of the under ground base. Code was shocked as he saw i vanished from his front he turned around and saw me near the generator he immediately ordered the robots to attack me rather than my friends they were reaching me, I jumped to the core of the generator and used both jutsu the purple lighting and high compression rasengan on the core the generator and the generator blasted, the generator was so big that it's destroying caused a gaint hole on the ground.

 Code was shocked as he saw i vanished from his front he turned around and saw me near the generator he immediately ordered the robots to attack me rather than my friends they were reaching me, I jumped to the core of the generator and used both j...

(The hole was even more big than this) ( i don't own the image or characters used)
____________still Boruto POV_________

I destroyed the generator which caused every single robotic human to get destroyed and Code died as well and my body fell to the ground i was completely covered with blood i couldn't feel my body parts and i said to myself "Good bye everyone" and closed my eyes.

___________________Mistsuki POV______

We all were shocked and didn't know how Boruto did this but one thing was sure he saved the world and i didn't know how but it was the first time i was crying and not just me our whole team was and we decided to go leave the place before any else problem arrives when we were going to the village i said Boruto completed this mission as well but he sacrificed himself and we arrived at the gates of village and saw there was fire works being done in the sky and we remembered yeah today is the fire works festival in the village and we entered the village and sent a message to lord 7th using hawk.

_______________Sarada POV_________

Everyone was enjoying the fire works and lord 7th asked what happend Sarada i replied nothing then my mom said what happend your mood seem off and i replied mom i feel some thing off in my heart i am not feeling happy, ChoCho said from behind i know why you feel sad and my mom asked why she replied because she is missing Boruto, i immediately said no it's not like that and saw my mom smirking at me and my dad had a death stare in his eyes and saw aunt Hinata smirking at me as well.

________________Naruto POV____________

I saw hawk flying over me, i extended my hand and the hawk came and sit on it, i took the message and read it

Lord 7th
Meet Team RAGE in the hospital of anbu security.

(In this story ANBU has a different hospital than the usual one, except Naruto,Sakura and other special members no one knows about it)

I silently left the place to meet Team RAGE.

__________________Boruto POV__________

I woke to a place where everything was white, the floor, the surrounding. I started to walk in the direction in front of me until i hear a voice i
"Boruto Uzumaki" i turned around and asked who are you he replied i am toneri, i asked is this heaven he replied no and for your kind information i am an Otsutsuki. I said Otsutsuki! What do you want from me he replied you know you are dead i said well i only remember that i destroyed the generator and fell on the ground nothing else i remember, he said how will you remember you died after felling on the ground. I asked then why am i here he replied cause you died before you were expected and you need to live right now and i asked what do you mean he said you need to live because from the upcoming danger they need you to save your planet otherwise your planet won't suvive that eye you posses is the center of every   dojutsu in this universe it is more powerfull than any other dojutsu. I asked what that eye is so much powerfull he replied i will explain.

_____________________Naruto POV________

As i reached the hospital i saw every member of Team RAGE was heavily injured. After awhile i called Sakura there i told her not to tell anyone she said what happened Naruto why you called me and without telling anyone i said these 4 members of Anbu are injured that's why i called you she said okay and went inside the ward to heal them.

_____________________Sarada POV_______

I asked my dad where is lord 7th and mom and everyone noticed that they weren't here, Aunt Hinata said were Naruto-kun could be and my dad said Sakura didn't told me anything and we all started to look for them.

________Back to Naruto POV____________

After Sakura was done healing them i went inside and asked them what happend on mission and where is Boruto and Sakura interrupted and said "Boruto" i replied yeah Sakura since you are here you must know now that the Anbu member Bolt is my son Boruto, she replied what! The Anbu member Bolt is Boruto and that means this is Team RAGE i said yeah and I asked again what happend to Boruto. I was already worried as i didn't saw Boruto with them and seeing them injured like this terrified me even more. Mitsuki said Lord 7th we and then said no Boruto completed the mission he stopped the Kara destroyed their work but in that Boruto sacrificed himself as well, after listening to his words my hand started shaking and i fainted there. I woke up 15 min later on the Hospital bed and Sakura asked me what happen Naruto are you okay i said where are they she said in the next ward i instantly ran to the next ward and Sakura followed me i entered the room and asked them in a very sad and depressed tone does that mean my son "Boruto is dead", deep inside my heart i alread knew their answer but what can i say i am a father, Mitsuki replies in a very cracking voice yes. I fell down on my knees and started crying, Sakura put hand on my back trying to comfort me but what i can say i was blank and lost of words.

_________________Boruto POV__________

You mean to say i have to live right now he replied yeah and i asked but how you told me i am dead he replied don't worry about that go straight from here you will meet someone who will help you with that and he vanished and i started walking after some time i saw some one sitting on some sort of 6 black balls in air and has some sort of black rod on his back and i walked towards him.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Hope you like the chapter▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I am on no.-2 on #boruto thank you so much guys.