CHAPTER 15 - THE DATE

_________________Boruto POV________

I was ready and i was walking toward her home, after awhile i reached her home and knocked on her door and a woman with pink hairs and green eyes opened the door i said aunt Sakura is Sarada here and she replied don't worry she is almost ready and treat her well and i replied of course i will treat her well and after the talk with aunt Sakura a girl with onyx eyes and black hairs was coming downstairs and said to me you ready to go and i replied yeah and we left her house. It was complete awkward silence between us untill she broke it and asked how am i looking and i replied you are looking beautiful and then i aksed her where do you want to go and she said i don't know where do you think we should go and i replied don't worry i have a place i buyed some burgers from thunder burger and then went to ichiraku ramen and buyed ramen after buying ramen she asked me what are you doing i thought we were going to have our first date here i replied just come with me and grabbed her hand ran away untill we reached the place where we spent our time with our friends catching the eternal carp and i asked her do you remember this place Sarada she replied i must be the one asking this and she said so we are having our date here and i replied yeah cause here is no noise and no one to interfere so we can have our time peacefully and do you want to eat food before it gets cold  and she replied yeah ofcourse and we sat down what do you want to eat first Sarada burgers or ramen i aksed and she replied well while training with lord 7th i mostly eat ramen and i like it aswell but let's start with burgers and we were eating burgers and she asked me where were you boruto all the 3 years and i replied Sarada well i was heavily injured and it took me time to recover and somehow i survived.

____i don't know whose POV__________

Sarada: Boruto back in the days why you joined anbu leaving team 7 ?

Boruto: Well let's not talk about it.

Sarada: okay as you wish(i got a little sad listening to him)

Boruto: Sarada lets not talk about these things cause the past will only bring sadness and now i am back so think for the future.

Sarada: you are right, so what are you going to do now ?

Boruto: (last time i didn't tell her that i was Bolt but should i tell her that i have joined the anbu as Vinato)

Sarada: Boruto what happend

Boruto: ( i must change the topic ) Sarada you know you will look good in long hairs

Sarada: so you mean i don't look good now

Boruto: no that's not what i meant its just you will look more good if you grow you hairs long

Sarada: i will think about it and Boruto what do you think about me

Boruto: what do you mean by what i think about you

Sarada: i mean why you love me.

Boruto: why i love you (at this moment i can see she was already blushing and i don't know what to say untill i got the perfect answer ) Sarada i love you because you are a great person, because you love your friends and family and you can do anything for them, i love you because you know how to make up for your mistakes and i love you because you are not like others for me you are special for me Sarada, i love you because of everything.

Sarada: i hugged him after listening to him and he hugged me back after all this we talked for hours eating the food Boruto bought for us and after this we walked back to the village

Boruto: Sarada there is a ice cream stall you want to eat ice cream and she nodded. We went to the stall and i asked so which flavor do you want

Sarada: Chocolate

Boruto: 2 chocolate flavored ice cream

Sarada: you will take chocolate flavor too

Boruto: yeah it's my favourite

Sarada: mine too

Boruto: i took the ice creams and paid the money well she was saying i must let her pay but i didn't let that happen  and we both were eating ice cream

Sarada: why didn't you let me pay

Boruto: Cause i must do it

Sarada: after eating the ice cream i said okay so now bye

Boruto: (really it's came to an end so soon i mean i was having fun and i saw her walking away) i yelled her name
Sarada !

Sarada: ( i wanted to hug him and stay with him and when he yelled my name i couldn't stop myself i ran toward him and he was running toward me and we both hugged each other our grip got tighter as the time passed )

Boruto: i will walk you home

Sarada: thank you

Boruto: after we reached her house So Sarada i should go now see you tomorrow.

Sarada: bye love you

Boruto: love you too.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

HEY GUYS I KNOW I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THIS BUT AGAIN I AM SAYING I AM WRITING ANOTHER STORY SO CHECK IT OUT AS WELL AND MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN PLANED WHICH ARE COMING IN UPCOMING MONTHS.