CHAPTER - 8 TEAM RAGE IN ACTION

_______3 Person POV____________________

As Boruto reached his anbu apartment he open the door and went inside and saw Mitsuki,Sera and Hoki then he asked where is Sumire and they replied she is on her way here and Boruto went to his room and started unpacking his bags and Mitsuki comes in his room, what is it Boruto asks? Mitsuki replies Hokage-Sama has called us next morning Boruto says literally tomorrow morning i mean we haven't even finished our holidays and he already called us then Boruto realize Mitsuki was smirking and Boruto asks what happend mitsuki replies its the first time after a long time i have seen you talking to me so freely and then he asks is it because of Sarada, Boruto blushes and replies what no! Then Mitsuki leaves his room saying be ready in morning.

________________Sasuke POV__________

I knock on the door and then my wife opens the door and says welcome back, i asked how are you she says i am fine and then i aksed where is Sarada and she said i will call her after Sarada came and she hugged me and said welcome home papa and she says you are back in just a week this time, i replied after that incident i never stay out for more than 2 weeks and she says yeah but this time it's just one i replied i came to meet Boruto as i came to know he is back in the town, she got a little sad i asked what happend Sarada she replied he already left i said what and then i said okay and i realize that there is something wrong because after that incident Boruto never came to meet me i will ask Naruto about it.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ Timeskip to next morning▪▪▪▪▪▪

_________________Boruto POV_________

We all went to the Hokage office and i came to know that its a mission again related to Kara and then my dad said all right we gave you all information related to the mission now you can leave but remember according to the report this could be the most toughest mission you all would have faced and we replied 'hai sir' and left. As we were leaving we met with team 7 and other teams as well we all were in our ANBU gear and were using different voice from our original so they couldn't recognize us we were going past them and Sarada said Team RAGE right i replied yeah Sarada Uchiha, she asked where you all are going and Hoki replied from behind on a S-rank mission and it was again i can see her jealousy and i said that we don't have time and we all left.

______________Sarada POV____________

I couldn't understand why lord 7th always sends Team RAGE on S-rank missions and Shikadai replied from behind cause they are the one who can complete it and i said that no it will be 'a piece of cake' for me they all said so Sarada since how long you and Boruto are dating i replied what no! We are not dating they all replied then why are you behaving like him and even said his line which he used to say and i instantly realize that yeah i was behaving like him and i was red like a tomato and then ChoCho said some one is blushing i replied stop it ChoCho she replied yeah i will stop if you tell me when your boyfriend is coming back i replied he is not my boyfriend and she said but you want him to be right i mumbled yeah and my friends said we can hear that and i ran away from them instantly.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎3 days later▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

______________Boruto POV____________

We were near the place we were moving silently and as we reached the place we saw a big hole in the ground going inside we are supposed to investigate the place huh okay, we all went inside and saw there is no problem and we kept moving inside untill some one attacked us from behind but this time as we all saw them it was non - other than the whole Kara group infront of us and behind them there is a big generator where the human looking robots were being created and now we had no choice rather than battling them. One of them activated a white karma i was shocked and he said
"Bolt of konoha", i said who are you he replied i am Code and i asked how do you have a karma and why the colour of the karma is white how can be the the other members of Kara alive till now he replied oh the karma don't worry about the Karma and the other members they are not alive they are robots which look like them and they act through only my voice, amado helped us create all this until he betrayed us but i know how to use it and now die as he orders the robots to attack and they rushed toward us and i took out my Katana and rushed to them with my team. I clashed my katana with the robots hand and i can tell that he was much more powerlfull than the robots i fought last time my team members were struggling as well, then the robots hand fired some thing laser on me i was able to dodge it but it breaked the rock behind me into many pieces now its time to get serious i said and my team nodded.