CHAPTER - 5 MEETING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Information
Leaving Boruto's family and kakashi no one not even Sasuke know that Boruto is in Anbu.

___________3 person POV______________

As team 7 and 10 got back from the mission with Bolt, Bolt went to report how the mission went and others went to the hospital after a day they all were healed enough to leave the hospital but before going home they all were called to the Hokage office

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎In the Hokage office

Everyone aksed what happend lord 7th
Naruto replied i heard about your last mission and that's why i called you all here, In between of talks Sai, Shikamaru, Sasuke And Sakura entered the office, Sarada asked mom  dad you two here for some special reason and Sakura replied we are here to discuss something with Naruto. Naruto said Sarada this is the first time in a mission you have dissapointed me, Sarada was shocked not just Sarada her parents were shocked as well, Sakura said is there something wrong Naruto cause Sarada can do anything but she won't dissapoint you and Naruto replied well she did this time, she went on a mission with Anbu memeber Bolt and in the mission report Bolt told me that she didn't listen to him at all and ended up in a situation were Bolt needed to save her from death, Sakura asked is this true Sarada and Sarada nodded then Sakura said since when did you become so reckless and Konohamaru team 7 success rate and grade are going down again, I am sorry Hokage-sama konohamaru replied.

______________Sarada POV____________

I was already sad as it was the first time i dissapointed lord 7th and the lord 7th asked do you all want to report something from the mission Konohamaru Sensei said just say thanks to Bolt cause if he wouldn't have been there with us then we all won't make out alive from there, At this moment i knew how much useless i was on last mission and how much weak i am compared to Bolt and we all left the office after this.

______________Time skip to night______

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪Uzumaki House▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

_____________Boruto POV_____________

I was standing on the door outside the house after 4 years i saw no one except my Dad, I knocked on the door

_____________Hinata POV_____________

Who could have come at this night, Naruto kun he said i don't know and Himawari replied i will get it and she ran to open the door

_______________Back to Boruto POV___

After a moment the door opened i saw a teen and tall almost 14 year old Himawari, she stood for a moment and the suddenly hugged me screaming "big brother you are finally back" after this my whole family came out and saw me, my mom run toward me and hugged me very hard alongside Hima, my mom started to cry and said while crying you took too long Boruto i was blank for a moment i knew i had became too much unexpressive over years but at this moment i couldn't hold myself back and i hugged them as well this continued for a moment and then i went inside the house my dad said you told me you weren't going to come and i replied well i thought i must go home for one time at least, after this i met Kawaki who said welcome back loser and i replied your the one who is a loser and went inside, my mom was really happy and my sister as well until Hima asked how long will you stay while we were eating dinner toghether i replied 1 week and my mom got a little sad and then we all went to sleep. Next day i woke early as usual at 5 in the morning and took a shower and then got ready, my whole family woke up at 7 and the we all had breakfast together i was completely quiet and didn't said anything after the breakfast Kawaki asked me all of our friends are going to the camp today in the forest you wanna come with me i replied no in a very cold tone, my mom came to me and said Boruto you must go and after a arguement i agree and me and Kawaki left to meet every one at 4 in the evening.

_____________3 person POV____________

As every one was waiting for Kawaki and when Boruto and Kawaki was about to reach there Boruto stop for a second and said you go forward i will come after a minute and Kawaki replied okay as Boruto walk in another direction, Kawaki reached to his friends and said how you all are and they all said you here lets go to the forest but then Kawaki said wait for Boruto and everyone was shocked and shouted    ' Boruto ', Shikadai instantly replied where is he? and Kawaki pointed in the direction where Boruto was talking with someone (Boruto is standing in a way they all can only see his back), everyone figured out it was non other than Kaskashi he was talking to after a moment Boruto turned around and started to walk toward them as he reached them, Shikadai hugged him and said man were you all this time you left without a word and Boruto hugged him back and after that ChoCho said well well Boruto i will say you have grown more handsome now and i am sorry for how i behaved with you back then, boruto replied ' it doesn't matter anymore how you all behaved ' in more cold tone than ever in his life as his eyes fall on Sarada, he glared at Sarada and when Sarada made an eye contact with him she got scared and she saw the coldness in his eyes and Boruto started to move forward and everyone followed him.

After seeing him  behaving so cold all of Boruto friends Iwabe,Metal,Denki and other lost the confidence of apologizing to Boruto.

Author's Note :-

Hey guys i just want to know with whom i must ship Boruto - Sarada, Sumire or Sera the additional fictional character created by me.