CHAPTER 16 - THE SILENCE BEFORE THE ERUPTION

____________________Code POV______

Now we are ready to attack. Well this would have been done very early but because Bolt of Konoha destroyed the generator back then and destroyed my whole work and i have to start from the bottom but this time i wont stop i will take kawaki and finish the job given to me by master Jigen. I have a complete army of Cybrogs now this time its much more in number than last time so lets start our move.

_________________________Boruto POV___

Boruto (thinking) - i still haven't told Sarada that i have joined ANBU again with new Identity but sometimes i feel i must tell her what i am thinking am i forgetting the rules of ANBU we are not allowed to tell anyone our identity well that's enough, now come to think Toneri told me that some sort of big danger is coming and that's why I am kept alive what is going to happen in the future just thinking about what can happen make me shiver now i must stop thinking and go meet up with my friends.

___________Amado POV_______________

Now i have stayed in the village for enough time and i know many things about the village and i guess now it's time to put my plan on work.

________________Sarada POV________

Sarada stop walking from left to right in wait of Boruto ChoCho said and i replied how can i stop he is already too late and from behind someone whispered in my ear do you miss me so much and i rapidly turned around and hugged my Boruto and asked why are you so late, he replied let's just leave it i am finally here and then one of our friends said can you two stop now so we can go to the thunder burger and we replied yeah and left for the thusnder burger. On our way to the shop i was able to notice that he was in some deep thoughts and if i would ask him directly i know he wouldn't tell me if it's something stressful and i knew i had to think of some other way to bring out the real matter .

_______________Amado POV___________

I went to katasuke and asked is the plan on track and he replied of course Amado very soon we will be ready to destroy the leaf and all other great nations and thank you very much sir Amado to make me see the reality that the village doesn't see my work my ninja tools they just see it as a waste and now with the help of the new scientific weapon we will cretae a new world where everything will be easy for everyone by using these scientific tools and we will create a new world which consists of scientific ninja tools and i said of course yeah and left from there. To create a new world is your plan katausuke i have some other plans in my mind, i am just using you and Kawaki and very soon i will achieve my dream.

______________Eida POV_____________

Eida i hope you are ready for the attack Code said and i replied yeah i am ready for the attack and so do my younger brother but remember our deal you won't do anything to Kawaki and he said i remember it and i asked so when are we going to attack and he replied i a week or two and i said that would be perfect and we all got back on our works.

_________________Naruto POV________

Why am i feeling something bad is going to happen to the village and i am going to the five Kage meeting i must tell them to put every village on security level 2 to make sure nothing happens.

■■■■■■■■(In the 5 kage meeting)■■■■■

Naruto: i am getting a feeling that something wrong is going to happen we should put the villages in security level 2 as soon as possible.

Gaara: Naruto if you are feeling like this than there must be something wrong we should immediately put our villages on security level 2.

Kurotsuchi: i know Hokage what you are saying is right but we cannot just put the villages in security level 2 just because you are feeling something might happen.

Chojuro: I agree with Tsuchikage and waht about you Raikage.

Darui: Both Hokage and Tsuchikage are right at their places so it's difficult to choose a single option.

Gaara: Well thinking from both angle if we go against Naruto and something bad really happen then we will put our village in danger and if we go against Kurotsuchi and if some thing didn't happen then it will create a chaos in the village so in my opinion it must be the kage decision to put or not the security level on their respective village.

Darui: i agree with Kazekage.

Chojuro: i too agree with Kazekage.

Shikamaru: well since the majority is toward lord Kazekage's opinion we should let the village council decide to put or not the security level at the respective villages and now we all should leave have a great day to everyone.

____________Boruto POV______________

Thinking - what is going on, some thing is coming something bad very bad, i can feel it but it's much more worse than last time i have to do something about this.

■■■■■At Orochimaru secret lab■■■■■

???? - finally we were able to come this far without anyone noticing now do it Orochimaru.

Orochimaru - yeah, Reanimation Jutsu
.
.
.
I present you Itachi and Madara Uchiha

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎AUTHOR'S NOTE▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

SORRY TO EVERYONE FOR THE DELAY BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL AND I AM BACK. WELL I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF QUITTING BUT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SOME OF THE READERS WHO SUPPORTED ME AND DIDN'T LET ME QUIT :-
@Royal_WongKunhang, @s0nofp0sied0n,
@Joy262626, @MohitAgarwal767, @Dwarf07

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS

AND SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMEONE.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER