Chapter Ten

"Don't talk to me ever again." You say about to burst into tears. You quickly walk to your room so that you don't breakdown in form of Natasha. As soon at you reach your room, you close the door and lock it. You're now leaning against the door, replaying what just happened in your head.

You begin to think, 'Was I over reacting? But everything I said was true, we only talk when she is upset about something.' Maybe her calling you a slut wouldn't have hurt so bad before you were kidnapped by hydra, but after the... what happened to you at the hydra base, you thought she would be more careful with her words. Just thinking about it causes you to burst into sobs which you try to keep as quiet as possible because you don't feel like talking to anyone right now.

You slowly slide down the door and bring your knees into your chest. You hug yourself tightly, and the only thing you can think about is the event that happened right before the Avengers rescued you.

It's been a week and a half since you left your room. You can't even bring yourself to cry because there is not enough water in your body to produce tears. Everyday Peter and Wanda would bring you breakfast and lunch, and Bucky would bring you dinner. The past week, you spent feeling sorry for yourself that something so horrible had happened to you. You wanted to open up to someone about it, but you were really sure you were ready to talk about it.

After 2 weeks of trying, you finally let Wanda in but not Peter. It was nothing personal, and he didn't hold it against you. But you thought it would be easier, since Wanda can look into your mind.

The two of you sit down on the bed. She looks at you with concern, "Are you sure you want me to look in your head?" She asks one more time before going through with it. You nod. She puts her hand near the side of your head. Her eyes glow red and red wisps come out of her fingers and into your temple. As she watches, she begins to cry.

When it's over, she takes her hand away from your head and grabs your hand. "Y/n, I'm so sorry" she says still crying. "When Nat called me a slut it made me think about how I'm a virgin, or was a virgin before..." You trail off before you say the word because if you say it, it's more real. "I know it shouldn't hurt this much, but it does. Nat was the one that helped me after that happened, she comforted me the first few nights I came here. She made me forget what happened and it hurts me that she would be the one to bring those memories back. It's like she wanted to hurt me." You say with your voice cracking slightly.  Wanda just brings you into a tight hug because she knows theres nothing she can say to make you better. After a while you break away from the hug, "can you tell Peter for me?" you ask and she nods and pulls you back into a hug.

"But out of curiosity, did you and Bucky do it?" she whispers teasingly. You giggle a little and pull away from her, "No of course not." you say mockingly like it should be obvious and she giggles.

----- Nat 2 weeks ago -----

You had been crying for about 2 days and Natasha is just mad. Slightly mad at you and Bucky, but really it's jealousy, and mad at herself for hurting you. She thinks she likes you, as more than a friend, and that's what she's mad at the most. She not only hurt you and destroyed any chance of being with you, but she also lost your friendship too. There's only one way she could think of to get her mind off of you.

She went over to Bruce's room, they have a physical thing, no string attached. Little did she know, Bruce's likes her, like she likes you.

"Hey Nat. What brings you here?" He asks while he steps out of the doorway so she can enter. "Oh nothing, just looking to let off some steam." She says. He knows what's about to happen, "what did you have in mind?" he teases. She grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him toward her. "stop being a tease" she says in a low voice.

They both strip their clothes off, leaving them scattered on the floor. As they've done this many times before they fell into a rhythm.

In this moment Natasha's worries we're out of mind. They both strip of all their clothes and Nat pushes Bruce onto the bed. She straddles him and begins to kiss him roughly. He flipped her over and began trailing kissed down her neck.

Natasha placed her hand over her mouth to try and muffle her moans. This thing they have going on was a secret and she wouldn't want anyone finding out because she was too loud.

After they were done she felt the wave of exhaustion hit her and Natasha allowed herself to relax and close her eyes and Bruce pulled the covers over her. Natasha never stayed the night but she would take a short nap afterward so he covered her with the blanket.

Natasha awoke at 3am and slipped out of bed. She put her clothes on and quietly went to her bedroom. She changed into pjs and slipped under the covers. Before she fell asleep she heard sniffles and a few sobs coming from your room, the walls are relatively thin. You'd think a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist would spring for thinker walls. The sound broke her heart a little because she knew she was the cause.

She laid still for a few minutes just listening to you sobs get softer and softer with time. Eventually you went quiet and she assumed you had passed out. She got out of bed and opened your door quietly to see you passed out on the floor, in the middle of the room. She hated herself for making you feel like this, but you didn't want to talk to her anymore so she would just have to learn to live with you hating her.

She walked over to you and picked you up, bridal style and carried you over to your bed. She gently pulled the covers over you and silently crept out of your room and back into her. She sighed and went back to bed and fell asleep. Throughout the 2 weeks, she had went to Bruce 5 more times. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop think about you.

A/N:
Sorry to everyone who doesn't like Brutasha but there are some people that do so.