Chapter Thirty Seven

You were on another mission. The target from the cafe was said to have Shield information, so you were currently breaking into a building and retrieving intel. Luke was standing guard in case the Avengers or anyone else showed up.

Once you have gotten to the computers you began downloading the files to your drive.

"Darling we got company, 2 headed your way. I'll hold off the others as best I can"

You couldn't do much at the moment, you had to wait for the files to finish downloading. "I'm going to call in backup" Luke spoke before you heard a banging noise coming from the door.

You turn invisible just in time for the door to fly off it's hinges. The downloads only on 50%. Black Widow steps into the room with her gun holstered. She makes her way to the computer table and once she sees it's downloading her eyes dart around the room looking for someone.

"Y/n?" she asks and begins to walk around the room slowly. You move around her and sweep her off her feet and turn visible.

"I don't want to fight you" Natasha held her hand in front of her to keep the distance. You mocked her by pouting with your lip out and she just glared at you, so you gave up your stance and stood relaxed.

She softened her body language and reached out her hand for you to take. You slowly stepped forward and went to grab her hand.

Once you got close enough you used her hand to try and flip her since she was off guard. She landed on her back and before you could do anything else she swiped your feet and she crawled over you and pinned your arms to the floor.

"Y/n you don't want to fight me!" she tried to get through to you, as you struggled against her grip. Eventually you got tired and relaxed against the floor. "And why wouldn't I?" you spoke out of breath.

"Because you love me and I love you" she said softly as she looked into your eyes. When she said those words, I love you, you felt butterflies being released in your stomach.

She must have been told something over her com because she broke eye contact with you. You took the opportunity to struggle your way out of her grip and the two of your began to fight.

She began to overpower you again so you used your power and she looked carefully around the room when she heard a faint beeping noise.

You turned visible to grab the drive and run out of that room and she chased you to the roof.

"I need backup, y/n's headed towards the roof" you heard her speak from behind you as you climbed the staircase.

You made it to the roof to find Wanda standing in front of you and when you turned back Natasha was behind you.

You turned invisible once again and Wanda exchanged a look with Natasha and they spread out.

"Y/n show yourself" Wanda spoke and her eyes began to glow red. You did as she said and you were now standing on the edge of the roof.

"I'm missing something here, because by the looks of it you two know me but I have no idea who you are" you were now about 5 feet from the edge.

"You know us" Natasha spoke and stepped toward you but you took one step back so you were now 4 feet from the edge.

"Don't try it witchy" you stopped her from using her powers on you. "So you do know us?" Natasha asked and took a step toward against causing you to step back again.

"Yes, but not in the way you seem to know me. Why?" you asked slowly. "We can explain all that later, just tell us what they did to you" Wanda tried but stayed in place because you were already close enough to falling off the roof.

"They said they did something to my mind" you tried to remember what they had told you. "So you've been brainwashed like the Winter Soldier?" Natasha's eyes darted in between you and Wanda.

"She doesn't seem the same as when Bucky was brainwashed" Wanda spoke towards Natasha. "Because I'm better" you shrug.

"How so?" Wanda asked and you kept your attention on her. "First off, I'm not an emotionless robot" you paused.

"And second?" Natasha knew you had something else to say. "And second... I know how to stall" you quickly removed the gap in between you and the edge. You leaned back and fell off the roof where Luke was on the ground ready to catch you.

Natasha and Wanda both rush to the spot you fell off from and looked to the ground. They spotted you running with Luke towards the fight.

The two of you separated and you turned invisible. You made your way to Bucky and zapped him so he was caught off guard when Luke started punching him. After looking around the fight you noticed that a majority of the Avengers were there and that soon all of your hydra agents would be taken out.

"There's no way we are going to win this fight" you spoke into your com. "You're right, let's move out" Luke commanded and the hydra agents began to fall back but they still fought to give the two of you an escape.

You ran to Luke but before you could grab him and use your power you felt something pull you in the opposite direction.

Wanda had used her powers to bring you toward her and you were about to use your powers when Natasha placed handcuffs on you that blocked your powers and you felt a pinch in your neck, "Oh fuck" you groaned before everything faded to black.