Chapter Fourteen

After breakfast you and Wanda make your way to the training room. She agreed to train with you because you didn't really feel like actually exercising today, so you both are going to work on your powers.

Wanda suggests that you turn invisible and she tries to find you using her telepathic powers, you nod and disappear. Natasha walks in and sees Wanda just standing in the middle of the room which makes her tilt her head in confusion, but she stays standing at the threshold of the door.

Wanda only picks up Natasha when she tries to search for you so she comes out of her trance, "Hey Nat, do you want to practice with us?" Wanda says. "We?" Natasha says, "Me and y/n, I'm trying to find her using my telepathic abilities." Wanda says and Natasha nods her head before walking further into the room. Wanda moves over so she is standing on one side of the room and Nat is on the other. Wanda's eyes begin to glow red again and Natasha closes her eyes to try and focus on her hearing. With still closed eyes, Natasha begins to slowly walk around the room to search for you. A few minutes go by, Natasha made her way near Wanda so they were standing a few feet apart, which gives you the perfect opportunity to scare them. You carefully approach the two girls until you are standing in between them. Then you turn visible and at the same time you yell "BOO!" and they both jump away from you and scream.

You laughed so hard that you had fallen to the floor, and they glared at you. "That was not funny y/n/n" Wanda said. "Wanda's right that wasnt funny, but you know what is?" Nat said as she looked at Wanda. When Wanda turned back to face you, you saw that her eyes were glowing read and you know it was because she was reading Nat's mind. They both stalked over to you and you slowly tried to crawl away, scooting your butt on the floor. Suddenly the girls jumped on you and started to tickle you until your face turned red. You tried to crawl into a ball so they couldn't tickle you anymore but they still managed to get to your tickle spots. "Oh my gosh, HAHA, stop it." you managed to get out in between your laughing. They laughed and then got off of you.

"I've got to go. We are hanging out tonight y/n" Wanda said as she was walking towards the door. "Alright, see ya" You responded before turning back to Natasha. "What do you want to do?" you asked. "Um actually I want to talk to you about something." you nodded for her to continue. "You know how last night I told you I liked you? Uhm I was just wondering... how do you feel about me?" she said, the last part coming out shyly. "Well, i'm not completely sure, do you need an answer now?" you answered honestly because you really didn't know how you felt. "No, whenever you figure out how you feel toward me, let me know." she said reassuringly. "okay" you nodded and she left, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

'This is hard, I like Bucky, but I might like Natasha? How am I going to figure this out?' you thought to yourself. And just like fate J.A.R.V.I.S. made an announcement, "Party tomorrow night, attendance mandatory." You take this as an opportunity to figure out how you feel about Bucky and Natasha. You don't want to hurt any of their feelings but holding off your decision will just hurt them both more.

You go to the common room and watch TV, and after a few hours Wanda walks in and joins you on the couch. Your eyes are trained on the TV but you can feel her eye burning holes into the side of your head. You turn your head to meet her eyes, "Yes Wanda?" you ask with a smile once you see the dopey smile she has on her face? "So, the party tomorrow night?" she asks almost as as a statement, "Wanda are you asking me to go with you because I'm kind of taken, and I assumed you would go with Peter." you say trying to tease her, and she blushes a bit and giggles. "No silly, I was going say that it is the perfect opportunity to feel out the bachelors" she says "And why would you think I would go with Peter?" shes asks before you can respond to her previous comment. "Okay first of all, bachelors? And second... you and Peter always act like your dating." You say. "Well I don't know what you'd call them." shes say and you laugh at her.

"Well whats the plan?" Wanda asks, "What do you mean by plan?" you respond. "Your not going to make a plan for the party, how are you going to figure out how you feel about Natasha?" she asked. "Well do I really need a plan? I think it should just feel natural and see how I feel at the moment, you know?" you say and she nods.

You both sit on the couch and watch movies until 2am. The fifth movie you guys watch ends and Wanda turns off the TV. "Come on" Wanda says as she grabs your hand and pulls you off the couch. "Where are we going?" You ask with a yawn. "Sleepover in my room, duh." she says before dragging you all the way to her room. You both get into her bed and talk for another hour before falling asleep.