Chapter Twenty Nine

"What, why?" the hurt in her voice shown through and you scoffed. "That's what you wanted" you stated and hoped she would do stop you despite what she said before. "I changed my mind" she said softly after a moment of silence, her hand still on your wrist. Now you had your bitch face on and you yanked your hand out of her wrist. "I'm sorry y/n" you kept the same expression but inside you were confused on why she was being so bipolar.

"What are you sorry for?" you shot and she took a deep breath and gave herself time to think about what she was going to say next. "I want to be with you" she said softly as she stepped closer. "Do you even have feelings for me?" you asked and she stopped in her tracks, "I do feel something for you" she stared into your eyes deeply and it was so hard not to just give in right then. You gathered the strength to resist, "but it's not love" you stated and it was almost like a question.

"I know you're bullshitting me, you don't believe love is for children, not anymore" you tested her because you weren't sure and her response would confirm your thoughts. "You're right, I don't" she stated and you thought you would be relieved but now you're just angry.

"Then why the fuck did you say that?" you said and your anger shown through. "I don't know okay" she defended and took a step back. "Maybe because you make me flustered all the time, I never know what to say when I'm with you" she stated as she looked away from you, trying to figure this out for herself. "You make me happy in a way that I have never been before" you felt a tug at the ends of your lips.

"That's all I wanted to know" you interrupted she looked back at you with a puzzled face. "I just wanted to be sure you aren't wasting my time" you stated and shot her a smile which she returned.

"You done being stubborn so we can be together?" you asked as you reached out your hand which she took almost instantly and nodded. She used your interlocked hands to pull you toward her and she planted a kiss on your lips which she deepened after her other hand slid to the small of your back to pull you closer.

"Yay" you whispered against her lips and you could feel her smiling. Before she could pull away from you completely, you pulled her into a warm hug and you held her tightly as if she would disappear if you let go.

"Do you want to go back to the party?" she asked in a careful tone, you sighed and your bodies separated but your hands found their way back together. She planted a quick peck on your cheek before the two of you rejoined the party.

Soon the guests started leaving and the after party was beginning.  "Who's up for a little game?" Tony shouted despite the fact that you were all sat on the couches with him. "What are we playing?" you ask and Tony opened his mouth  to speak but paused when the elevator dinged.

The doors slid open to reveal Peter, Steve, and Thor. "What did we  miss?" Thor shouted and Peter ran over to sit next to you and Wanda. "We  were about to play spin the bottle" Steve visible cringed at Tony's  words. "Truth or dare?" Peter chimed in and the group nodded.

"Guests first, Maria truth or dare?" you asked and she responded truth. "Who's the most annoying in this room?" she took a second to look among the group, "Sorry Tony" she stated and everyone laughed as he held his hand to his chest and put on a hurt expression.

"Peter, truth or dare?" he immediately picked dare. "Do a flip for us" he stood up excitedly and went to a space with more room before doing a somersault and we all cheered him on as he walked back to the circle.

"Alright... Wanda, truth or dare" she took a second before choosing truth. "Who's the hottest person in the room?" she immediately looked your way, "Y/n" she shot you a wink and you put your hand under your chin and posed, and the team giggle at your mockery.

"Tony" he pursed his lips at you, "Truth" and you looked around the room for inspiration, "when's last time you had sex?" and his face fell in mock sadness, "4 months ago" and Thor's jaw dropped, "That long?" everyone turned to Thor before looking back at Tony. "Well I've been seeing someone new and we haven't done it yet" he said and everyone nodded. But everyone's attention was turned back to him when he randomly clapped,

"Alright, Pop-cycle" he turned to Steve, "Uh- truth" he said and you could see he was nervous. "Strangest place you've done it?" and there were a few 'oohs' before Maria spoke, "I'd actually like to hear everyone's answer to this" she stated and Tony agreed.

"Couch?" Steve shrugged and we weren't surprised because Steve isn't even the kind of person to do it that much. "Car wash" Bucky grabbed everyone's attention.

"While it was? That fast?" Maria asked and Bucky smiled smugly. "Dentist chair" Tony spoke almost acting as if it were a competition now. There was a 'dang' that was let out by Peter and you chuckled. You sat up in you seat, excited to hear what everyone else's responses were going to be.