Chapter Twenty Five

You were contemplating on finishing the rest of the movie but you weren't in the mood anymore so you walked right past the team and went to your room. Once you got there, you didn't even bother to close your door because you knew Wanda noticed and would be coming in any second. "Hey, what happened?" she asked as she walked through the door. "I think whatever I had with Natasha is over" you say and water begins to pool in your eyes as you finally feel the weight of what happened. "Tell me what happened" Wanda said softly as she grabbed your hands and pulled you to the bed to sit down.

"Well I went to the bathroom and she showed up at the door, then I was like Uhh Nat? And she was like what-" you were rambling on but Wanda cut you off. "If we could skip to the end or something that'd be great?" Wanda asked sarcastically and you chuckled, "Sorry right"

"I told her that I couldn't watch a movie because I had plans with you" you started, "and what did she say?" Wanda replied. "She asked if it was the two of us and I said yeah, just like old times" Wanda nodded, "right, what's wrong with that?" You nodded in agreement because she stole the words right from your mouth. "Then she said like, nevermind have fun and started walking away but I stopped her" Wanda nodded again. "Then she got all mad when I asked her to talk to me" you sighed. "And that's when she said and I quote... 'there's nothing to talk about, we aren't dating' and then we both didn't really say anything after and I left" Wanda opened her mouth but took a second to think, "And she didn't stop you?" you shook your head and Wanda could see the sadness in your eyes. "Uh, I'm sure you guys will work it out tomorrow but I think tonight you both need to cool off a bit" you nodded but you couldn't stop thinking about the thought that it might be over, and after everything that happened between you.

"Ice cream?" Wanda asked and you a smile tugged at your lips as you looked at her. "Yes please" she immediately got up and ran to the kitchen, and not 2 minutes later she came back with a pint of ice cream and two spoons, and closed the door behind her. "Yay, I love you" you said as you made grabby hands to the ice cream. "Are you talking to me or the ice cream?" she asked, "Do you want to know the answer to that?" you said sarcastically and she playfully hit you. "Okay scoot over I want to watch a movie" you got under the covers and she sat right next to you. You both leaned against the headboard and she snatched the pint out of your hands and opened it. You gasped and stared her down, "hey I got it, I get first bite" she said and you surrendered.

She played a movie and by the end of it the ice cream carton was empty. "Ooo! Let's paint our nails" Wanda suggested and you grabbed your bucket of nail polish before sitting next to her on the floor. "Paint my toes red and my finger nails black" she commanded and you got the colors. "Why black?" you asked as you opened the nail polish and grabbed her hand to start painting her nails. "Why not" she challenged playfully and you shrugged because how can you argue with that logic. You didn't tell her what colors you wanted to she ended up using the same colors but flipping them, so your toenails were black and your fingernails were red. "Very creative Wands" she gaped "I know right?" she flipped a chunk of her hair behind her shoulder cockily and you both laughed.

You and Wanda talked for a couple more hours while laying in bed and you began to drift off to sleep. Once your eyes were closed Wanda scooted toward you and wrapped her arms around your body and pulled you close to her. "I miss you y/n" she whispered as she hugged you tightly before drifting off to sleep with you still in her arms.