Chapter Fifty Two

"So how was the movie guys?" Peter asked. After the movie, the rest of the Avengers joined you at the diner before you all drove back home. Now you were currently sitting in the living room chatting.

"Yeah it was good Pete" you responded seeing as though none of the other members were going to say anything."Nice job kid" Tony agreed with you while also trying to build Peter up.

"Hey. I'm not a kid anymore Mr. Stark. Plus, y/n is the same age as me." He defended, his tone was sort of childlike which butchered his argument but it was cute. You laughed at him slightly before walking over to him. "Calm down, let's just go to bed. Whose on y/n duty tonight?" You asked as a joke but Wanda and Natasha stood at the same time.

"Okay sleepover in my room then. Anyone is welcome to join" you held Peter's hand and began to swing it dramatically as you led the way to your room, Natasha and Wanda sent subtle glares to each other as they followed close behind.

"Okay, so how is this working? Are we sleeping on the floor or on the bed?" you asked the three of them once you finally reached your bedroom. Wanda shot you a look and you knew exactly what she was confused about. "We are either all sleeping on my bed or on the floor" you clarified.

"Or you could sleep on the bed and we could sleep on the floor" Wanda suggested.

"Or they could sleep on the floor and we could sleep on the bed," Natasha said right after. You weren't completely sure what was happening between the two of them but you didn't have much time to think about it since Peter spoke up shortly after.

"How about I sleep on the bed and the rest of you get the floor," Peter said as he ran towards said bed and jumped on it, quickly getting under the covers.

"Guys stop being silly. First of all the bed is pretty big and I have a couch" I said as I literally pointed towards the couch that the three of them seemed to have forgotten about.

All at once the three of them seemed to open their mouths to speak when Steve walked in and they all froze. "Am I interrupting something?" you quickly shook your head but Wanda and Nat simultaneously replied with a 'yes'.

Steve let out a light chuckle when he saw your face. You had this look in your eyes like you were asking for help but when he looked at Wanda and Natasha they looked like they really wanted him to leave. "What's the problem? Maybe I can help"

"Sleeping arrangements," you said simply and he made an 'Ah' with his mouth. "Queens, take the couch and let the girls sleep on the bed" you had a feeling Steve was going to say something like that, him being a gentleman and all.

"Aye aye, Cap" Peter soluted Steve like a child before taking one of the blankets off the bed and running over to the couch. The three of you watched as he got comfortable and snuggled up to the blanket and you giggled at him before walking over to the closet. You changed into comfortable clothes before grabbing a pair for Wanda and Natasha. Peter opted to stay in the clothes he wore to the drive-in.

"Who's up for another movie?" Peter asked as he grabbed the remote, indicating that he was going to turn on a movie regardless. You nodded and got into bed, both girls following you. One on your left and one on your right. To be honest you'd rather have it this way because if they were next to each other, they would probably start fighting in their sleep.

Peter turned on a random movie that he found playing on cable and the four of you watched in silence. About ten minutes into the movie your eyelids began to get heavy and you fought to keep them open for a few minutes before giving in and falling asleep. Little did you know that Peter had also fallen asleep.

Not one minute after you knocked out, Wanda noticed and suddenly an awkward tension grew between the two girls. Wanda used her powers to turn the tv off so it wouldn't wake you before laying down next to you.

As Natasha saw this, her blood began to boil with jealousy. She wouldn't admit it but of course, she was jealous that you had just gone out with Wanda and the two of you were pretty close already.

"What are you doing?" Natasha whisper shouted so she wouldn't wake you. "I'm going to get ready to run a marathon" Wanda shot back with obvious sarcasm lacing her voice and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Move over" Natasha ordered and Wanda looked at the edge of the bed. "Sorry can't. Nothing but floor over there"

"Good then just sleep on the floor" Natasha snapped and in response she used her magic to flick Nat off of the bed. Thankfully her quick reflexes helped her to land on one knee instead of her butt. In response, she just shot her a 'what the fuck' look, and Wanda shrugged before laying down, this time closer to you.

"Game on. You are going down witch" Natasha muttered under her breath before she got back into bed and fell asleep as she tried her best to ignore the fact that you and Wanda were way too close for her liking.