Chapter 108: Euphoria

MADELINE

Steve joins us for the movie after his shower and it's really nice. I'm cuddled up between him and Bucky for the rest of the afternoon and then we all have dinner together. 

After dinner I'm exhausted. The last few days have been a whirlwind, especially emotionally. 

I go to my room and change out of my clothes. I find one of Bucky's t-shirts on the bed, so I pull it on and inhale the scent of him, my entire body tingling in response. 

After that, I go to the bathroom and move around to check the bruising on my ass. It doesn't really hurt anymore, whatever Bucky did earlier worked, but there are still marks. I bite my lip as I look at them and trace them gently with my finger. 

That side of Steve was surprising but also intoxicating. And the threat he made earlier about doing it again sent a fire through me. I feel myself get heated as I think about last night, and inhale the amazing scent of Bucky on the shirt I'm wearing, as my fingers still trace the marks Steve left on me. 

I close my eyes for a second, relishing in it, and then I hear a throat clearing. 

I quickly glance to the side and see both Steve and Bucky watching me. Steve looks smug and Bucky is smirking at me. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask as I glare at them. 

Steve chuckles, "Long enough to see you get all flustered." 

I turn to myself in the mirror and realize that my cheeks are completely flushed. 

I glare back at them, "Oh shut up. Stop bursting into my room, that's an invasion of privacy." 

Bucky laughs, "What kind of privacy do you need, doll? What would you have done if we hadn't caught you?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow. 

I feel my cheeks turn even redder at his words and I quickly drop the t-shirt down, covering my behind. 

Bucky pouts, "Oh, don't do that. We like looking at it." 

Steve nods, "Yeah, we liked the show." 

I roll my eyes at them, "You're both ridiculous." I move to leave the bathroom but they're blocking the door. 

Bucky is grinning at me as I try to push past them but Steve wraps his arms around my waist and pull me to him as I do. 

He looks down at me, his face smug. 

"You like the marks I gave you?" He whispers in my ear and it makes me crumble in his hold. 

"I think she did, Steve," Bucky whispers as he leans in close to me, his front against my back, and I'm quickly trapped between them. 

I feel Bucky's metal fingers trail up my arm until he reaches my neck, caressing it. The motion makes me shiver and I can feel myself get excited quickly, the need for them growing whenever I take a breath, inhaling their familiar scents. 

I lean back into Bucky's hold and I feel his hard body against me. Steve moves even closer to me and I suddenly feel his erection through his jeans as he leans in. He cups my cheek, caressing it gently as he looks down at me. 

"How do you feel?" He whispers and I sigh as my eyes meet his. 

"I feel good," I reply breathily. 

"Still sore?" He asks me and I only manage to shake my head lightly before his hand curls around the back of my neck and his lips crash down onto mine. 

I feel Bucky's lips on my neck instantly, his tongue darting out to lick my skin. As his teeth scrape against me, it brings a tingle throughout my body and I whine into Steve's mouth. Bucky's lips move down further, planting soft kisses down my shoulder.