Chapter 152: Impatient

MADELINE

As soon as I tell them to put their books down, Steve flings his to the ground and gets up from the bed, pouncing towards me. 

His arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me against him roughly, his lips meeting mine in a searing kiss. 

I giggle against his lips, surprised by the sudden reaction, and pull back a little as I look at him, "I thought you wanted to read?" 

"Fuck reading," he growls as he kisses me again and I squeal a little when one of his hands drops down, smacking my ass lightly. 

"Yeah, fuck reading," Bucky grumbles as he puts his book down on the nightstand and sits up, watching Steve and I. 

Steve's hands move up to my face, cupping it as he kisses me deeper, and I wrap my arms around his waist to pull him closer to me. 

I moan softly into his mouth when I feel Bucky's hand touching my ass, cupping and squeezing it. 

I hear the rustling as he gets up and undresses quickly, and I feel his hardness against me when he stands behind me, his erection grinding into my ass. Bucky trails kisses down my neck to my shoulder, licking and nipping the skin on the way down. 

Steve pulls back slightly, and when I look up into his eyes they're dark and lustful, a smirk planted on his face, "Our needy girl."

I blush and giggle softly as I look up at him, leaning back into Bucky, earning a groan from him. 

"You like that I'm needy," I say cockily, "You're just as needy as I am." 

"Yes," Steve says with a chuckle, "We are." 

He moves me gently towards the bed and I lie on my back, spreading my legs wide as they both look down at me.

Bucky moves next to me on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses from my stomach to my chest, shoulders, neck, before finally landing on my lips. 

He kisses me hungrily, his tongue swiping against my bottom lip. I part my lips for him, our tongues meeting urgently, as his metal hand wraps around my throat lightly and the other tangles in my hair. 

I hear Steve undressing quickly as Bucky kisses me and I squeal in surprise when Steve pulls me by the ankle, positioning me on the edge of the bed. 

He leans down, getting on his knees as he smirks up at me, and hooks my legs over his shoulders. 

Bucky is right back to where he was, kissing me sloppily as I feel Steve trailing kisses up my legs. 

Steve kisses up my inner thigh until he finally reaches my pussy. He elects to kiss around it, avoiding the place where I need him the most, and I whine into Bucky's mouth. 

"So impatient," Steve says with a deep chuckle before his tongue swipes against my folds lazily. 

I moan into Bucky's mouth, and he responds with a groan as his hand around my throat tightens. 

Steve's tongue starts to slowly move up and down my slit, dipping into my hole languidly and swiping against my clit occasionally. 

He's moving agonizingly slow, and never focusing on one area for long. He's teasing me and it only makes the fire running through my veins burn hotter. 

"Stevie please," I whine against Bucky's lips and it makes Bucky smile. 

"She's needy, Steve," he says gruffly before kissing me again.

"I know she is, Buck," Steve replies, licking my sensitive spot but never quite giving me what I need. 

I'm about to protest, say something in frustration, when I feel one of his fingers sliding between my folds and into me.