Chapter 10. Scream

***ATTENTION*** WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER SHOULDN'T BE REPEATED. EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE IN THIS WORLD.

Luke and i were walking hand in hand to the plane terminal. Calum suggested we go on a public plane so we could take some pictures with fans while we were there. In just a few seconds some people started to notice the boys and they ran our way. Luke kissed my hand, and met them half way. I was standing there for about 15 minutes when a girl came up to me.

"Omg, Chloe?!" "yes?" "Could i take a picture with you?!" "Um,sure" i said smiling at her, i wasn't quite sure how to do this so i just made the duck face and held up a peace sign. She looked pleased with the photo and she ran off to Ashton who was in the corner looking miserable.

After security came and almost kicked us and the fans out of the airport, we got on our plane to Sydney. We were flying first class, thanks to management, and i was sitting next to Luke and Ashton, with Michael and Calum behind us. Luke pulled out his laptop so we could watch a movie. I told him frozen, one of my favorites, and he put it in.

Before the movie began i wanted to talk to Ashton about why he was so bummed. "Hey Ash.. uh you okay?" "Yea i guess" "whats wrong" "Im just a little upset Ariana couldn't come, i wanted her to meet my family." He sighed. Little did he know, Ariana was going to be in Australia for the next month or so. We decided we'd keep it a secret;wink wink.

Before the flight took off i could tell Luke was nervous about someting. "Are you okay?" I asked squezzing his arm to comfort him. "I just don't like going on planes, especially take-off". "Luke your gonna b-" i was cut off my Michael. Of course.

He kept pushing his feet into the back of my chair and rocking back and forth. "Michaellll" i groaned, "Staappp" he smirked and kept doing it. "Why do you do this to me!" I snapped it turned out harsher than i intended. Michael stopped for a moment and put his lips towards my ear. "Only you" he said sending chills down my back.

We got off the plane, then i relized i haven't called my mom! I quickly pulled out my phone. "Hey mom" "Chloe Marie i thought you were dead! Ive been worried sick about you!" She was angry, obviously, "Mom im so sorry things have been busy" here was a long pause "ugh, its fine call me more ok?" "Yes mom" "So whats up?" "Well Luke, the boys and i are in Sydney right now" i didn't know how she was gonna take this.. "Sounds like fun!" "Yea mom it is, umm i have to go fans are coming, bye i love you!" And with that i hung up the phone. No fans were coming but i needed to get back with the guys.

As we were getting into the black escalade fams started to notice us and run our way. "Hurry, go! Go!" Calum shouted, the driver sped off and we were on our way to the hotel room. As soon as we got there management assigned us our rooms. I wasnt with Luke which by his face you could tell he was pissed off.

As we were walking into our rooms i heard a loud scream coming from Ashton's room. We all ran to his room. On the floor with cat ears, a best mistake sweater, and light pink heels was Ariana! Ashton tackled her to the ground and she screamed. "I missed you sooo much" he said kissing her whole face.

"Ok, ok, make it stop!" Said a familiar voice, "Louis!" I screamed and immediatley hugged him. "Hey Clo-bear" i usually called louis Boo-bear, ever since i first met Louis we became really close. Our relationship was definatley a brother and sister one. "What are you doing here!" "Well, the lads and i decided to come on this little vacation with you guys" "Well thanks for the heads up" said Michael sarcastically. "Well, um i have to go im taking Elenor to the beach" "bye Louis!" "Bye mate" said Luke as Louis was walking out the door.

"Way to be a complete ass Michael" Ashton said "I thought this trip was about Chloe!" He snapped "it still is Michael! Nothing has changed, whats your deal!" Luke was mad. "Whatever" Michael said and walked out.

Luke and i walked out of Ashtons room and into his. "Im nervous" i said letting out a huge sigh "about what" he sat next to me on the bed and put his hand on my thigh. "Meeting your family" "Clo they'll love you" i slighty smiled and pecked his cheek.

He had been wearing tight clothes all day, so he got up and started to change. First he took off his shirt, as he was taking it off i couldn't help but stare. His back was facing me, he looked so perfect with out even trying. "Stop staring at me" he said smirking, wait how did he...

After Luke was fully dressed and i was in my pajamas i decided to go check up on Michael. I knocked on the door. No answer. I pushed the door open and looked all over the room trying to find him. "Michael?". No answer.

I noticed the bathroom door was closed. "Michael are yo-" i screamed. Michael was standing up holding a gun to his head. "Michael please" i said trying to calm him down "Why am i alive Chloe, no one wants me" "hey,Michael i want you" "No you don't" he snapped "You want Luke". He was crying now, something i thought i'd never see him do.

"Michael please calm down, please" I was scared i've never seen Michael like this. He was always chill and laid back, but this was a whole new side to him.

"Michael.. i love you ok." I didn't mean to say that. I love Michael, yes, but not the way he wanted. At this point i think i was just saying things that he wanted to hear so he could calm down.

I have begun to feel things for Michael that i thought i would never feel. He makes me crazy, no not crazy. Insane!

When he heard the words slip out of my mouth he dropped the gun. I sighed in relief, he walked up to me and hugged me.

He held me for awhile, then let go. "I love you too" he said now holding my face in his hands. He then kissed me. "Mich-" tried to fight the kiss, this was wrong I love Luke...But i love Michael too. As we kept kissing the kiss became more pasionate.

   I finally broke the kiss. "This isn't right" i said "but it can be!" My hands now in his. I thought i could handle this whole Michael or Luke situation but its so hard. "Just let us have this night, yea?" He asked. Michael wasn't taking no for an answer.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading  my book and I hope you enjoy it!
I've decided that I'm going to do a contest. I'm looking for names to use for Luke and Calum's ex girlfriends.  So drop instagram or twitter usernames in the comments if you want to be Luke or Calum's. THANK YOU I HOPE YOU ENTER!!❤