Chapter 5. Every bone in my body

*one week later*

I woke up, Luke's hot breath was against my neck. I checked the time, it was 1:00! I got out of his grip and walked into the game room where Michael was. I sat next to him on the floor and started messing with his hair. "I love it when you do that." He said smirking "When i do what?" "Mess with my hair". I quickly let go of his hair and we just sat in silence. "Where's Calum?" "He went to the grocery store", i decided to text Cal and ask him to pick up some yogurt.

Chloe: Please pick up some yogurt! :)
Calum: Will do! Are you excited?
Chloe: Wait. For what?
Calum: Seriously?.. Ariana is coming over today.
Chole: OMG! I totally forgot! What time.
Calum: At 4:00
Chloe: K thanks Cal!

Luke walked into the room. He bent down to pick me up from the floor. "Seriously bro?" Said Michael "what?" "We were just having a nice conversation" "No we weren't" i said sticking my tongue out at him. Luke carried me down stairs and set me down on the living room couch. He seemed upset. "Are you ok?" I asked, "I guess" "Why?, whats up?". He sighed, "I don't like you being around Michael." "What? You dont trust me?" He walked over to me and held my hands "I trust you, not so much him" "Well i'll make sure he doesn't do anything" i said pecking his lips. He laughed and walked into the kitchen, Calum eventually came home and everyone was now downstairs and wide awake.

"So Chloe sing for us" Ashton insisted "I don't know Ash i'm not that good" i said "Please" Luke said sticking his bottom lip out. I began singing Titanium and while i was singing i totally forgot about the boys. When i finished they looked at me in awe. "Ok that was really bad" said blushing "Are you kidding me? Chloe that was amazing!" Said Micheal. I blushed and everyone gave me compliments on my singing.

It was now 3:00."Oh crap" i said running up stairs.I put on my makeup and put on a pair of black leggings, a grey crop top, and white converse. I walked down stairs and waited for Ariana. As i stood next to Luke he grabbed my ass. I let out a slight moan and gave him a look. He smiled in return and the door bell rang.

Ariana walked through the door and i freaked! "Ari!" I said giving her a tight hug. "I baby how are you!". Ariana and I became instant friends i think she had a small crush on Ashton. I stood next to Luke half the time pretty much freaking out that my inspiration was in the same room as i. "Awe you guys are so cute!" She said and snapped a picture of us. Lukes phone buzzed and he pulled it out. Ariana tweeted a picture of us and said 'Look at the cute couple❤ @luke5sos" he smiled and kissed my cheek. Before Ariana left we exchanged numbers, she kissed Ashton on the cheek and went out the door.

"That was awesome" i said laying my self out on Luke's bed "You're welcome" he said kissing my nose.

"Ugh i gotta go change" i said starting to get up from the bed. "Not right now" said Luke crashing his lips onto mine. He started trailing kisses down my neck and as he reached my stomach i arched my back. His hands slid under me, one on my back, the other on my ass. As he squeezed it i yelped opening my mouth, giving his tongue entrance into my mouth. My hands went to his shirt and tugged it off his body. "We can't" i said in between kisses, he stopped and looked into my eyes "Ok, im ready whenever you are" Luke said grinning. He kissed my lips and he handed me a plain black t-shirt. I put it on and walked into his room he was just in his boxers.

"Lets go play FIFA" he said turning me around, taking my waist and leading me into the game room. "Look who decided to join" said Calum smirking. Luke laid down on the couch and i laid with him. He started playing with my hair. He pulled on strand, not hard, but hard enough to make me look at him. I got up, stradeled him and started slightly tugging on his hair. "Ouch" he said in between every giggle. I reached for the hair in front, in the middle, and in the back of his head.

I looked at Luke's expression and it was blank. I felt something and quickly noticed what had just happened. I was rubbing up against him and he got hard. Micheal stopped the game to look at us. I got up but was quickly pulled back down, he didn't want Michael to see. "You ok Luke?" He asked, Luke nodded slighty. I was still stradeling him so he picked me up and quickly brought me out of the game room and into his room.

"I'm so sorry Luke!" I said but he put a finger to my lips. "Don't be" he said smiling from ear to ear.