Chapter 13. How deep is your love?

I walked out of the bathroom and started searching for Michael immediatley. "Michael, please take me to the drug store" i begged as soon as I saw him. "Why? Chloe what happened?" He said taking my hands in his, "Michael a fan is here to meet with you" shouted someone from the side stage. "Chloe i can't right now..uh, here find someone to go with" he said giving me a stack of cash and a quick kiss on the cheek.

The fact that Michael just left me when i needed him most, hurt.

I started looking around the room for people who i thought i could take with me for support purposes. Justin was eyeing me across the room and he definatley wasn't an option. Louis was gone, Calum was gone, and Ashton was gone. The only person left in the room was Luke. He took a nap after his little freak out with me, so im hoping he sobered up.

As i was walking over to him I got nervous and started getting second thoughts about asking him. "Hey Chloe, im sorry about earlier i was being a total ass" he said giving me a sympathetic look. "Its cool but i had a question.. Can you come with me to the drugstore?" I asked "Yea" he shrugged "why not".

*******************************

When we walked into the drug store i went straight for the pregnancy tests. I bought six diffrent brands. "Pregnancy tests?" Luke asked "Yeah.." i said my voice soft "oh" the look on his face was pure disgust.

"Please wait out here for me?" I asked "Of course" he replied.
I sat on the toilet for a second thinking about what could happen. I finally gained the confidence to do it. I peed on the stick and waited for the result.

When the result came i walked out of the bathroom and saw Luke looking at me with wide eyes. "So.. are you?" He asked. I gave him a serious look but it couldnt hold it any longer. I started smiling and laughing, his smile was from ear to ear as he picked me up and spun me around. I looked at him as he was staring at me, still holding me. Our lips were inches away from each other.

He started leaning in but i pulled back making him put me down. "Thank you for coming with me" i said kissing his cheek lightly and walking out of the drugstore and into the car to wait for Luke. But instead of walking to the car he stood in the store with hurt look across his face.

***************************

I had the driver take me back to the hotel and Luke went back to the concert. When I got in the room i took off all my makeup, put on sweatpants and put on a baggy t-shirt laying on the floor.

I opened up my laptop and went on twitter. When i got on there was thousands of pictures of Michael and Luke with fans. I scrolled through them all, admiring each one. These boys drive me crazy. While i was going through all the tweets one stood out.
@luke5sos tweeted: I want her, but she wants him, im never gonna be good enough am I?

That was enough for tonight. I closed the laptop and just then the door opened, i smelt the colonge, it was Michael.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead, i looked at him with a stern look on my face but he didnt seem to notice. "By the way what did you get at the drug store?" He asked "A pregancy test" i said standing up and walking to the bathroom. "Why would you need that?" "I threw up in the bathroom today, not that you care though" i looked at him, he had a sympethetic look on his face.

"Clo i wanted to take you, you know that right?" He said taking my face in his hands. I shrugged him off, "What did the test say?" He said following me out of the bathroom. "It was negative, must of been food poisoning" "good, plus who did you take?" I stayed silent not wanting to mention that i took Luke with me.

He noticed my hesitation "Oh my god, did you take Justin?" He asked getting heated "No, not justin" i said bitting my lip. "Luke" he said raising an eyebrow at me. "Yeah".

"Chloe can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Are you still in love with Luke?" That was the last thing I wanted to talk about. But in had to be honest. "Yes, Michael I am, but I love him just as much as I love you." I said looking into his eyes.

"I need to know that I'm the only one you want" he looked like he was about to cry "All I can say is that I love you Michael very much" last thing I wanted to do was lie to him about loving Luke."That's not enough" he said tears rolling down his face.