Chapter 11. Only 1

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I had sex with Michael. I needed to talk to somebody about this. I have a serious problem. I decided to go to Calum's room and see if he was free to talk.

I opened the door, Calum, Ariana, Michael, Ashton and Luke were scattered throughout the room. "Hey babe" Luke said getting up amd giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hi" i said smiling weakly, he patted the empty space next to him, motioning for me to sit down. Ariana started to talk about her show here in Australia, and Calum was talking about how excited he was to finally see his sister.

The whole time i had this gult feeling in the pit of my stomach. As i was stuck in my thoughts i felt a pair of eyes on me. Michael. I looked his way and he winked. I tried to hide myself blushing. "Now that everyone is here, lets get breakfast." We all agreed and walked down to the kitchen. Luckily no one seemed to notice that they were in the same room as 5sos.

When we all sat down at our table and started eating i felt someone kick my leg. "OW!" I yelped, i looked up and saw Ariana staring at me. "Chloe, will you please come to my room with me?, i dont know which cat ears to wear today." "Um yea of course" i said.

As soon as we were no longer in view of the boys she started dragging me across the room and into the bathroom as fast as she could in those heels. "Whats going on?" she questioned "Nothing" "Chloe i saw you and Michael" "Wait you..WHAT?!" "I saw you blushing when he winked at you." i sighed in relief. "oh" "Are you two a thing?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows " I don't know, i'm 'with' Luke but... I love Michael and I love Luke too. I just don't know who to pick" After i finished telling Ariana my problems i decided to go back to my room and just think.

"Ugh come on!" I said pushing the elevator button at least 1 million times. The doors finally opened and i walked inside. As the doors were about to close a body slid through the space that was left, and pushed me against the elevator wall. It all happened so fast but i was fianlly able to make out who it was. Michael, of course.

He started kissing my neck sending chills down my back. "Michael can we talk?" "Of course, anything for you" i smiled at his comment. When the doors opened on our floor Michael grabbed my hand in his and walked me to my room.

"What's up?" He said standing up against the wall across from me with one foot back on the wall, while i was sitting on the couch right across from him. "I know what i want" i said looking at him for a response, "oh" he said taking a seat next to me on the couch. "So.. what is it?" He asked curiously. I didn't say anything i just crashed my lips onto his. Before we broke the kiss i could feel him smile. " I love you Chloe Marie".

*LUKES P.O.V*
When Ashton and i were done eating we went back to our rooms. I wanted to see Chloe before going out with Calum to see his mum and sister. I walked into her room and saw michael with his hand in hers. She laughed but when she saw me the smile quickly faded. "What the fuck is this?!" I yelled, i wanted an explaination... now! "Luke im sor-" "No i get it" i said turning on my heel and leaving the room.

*Back to Chloe's P.O.V*
Wow Luke didn't even give me a chance to explain.. "Lets make this official" Michael said. I smiled, "Chloe will you please be my girlfriend?" "Of course" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Today im going to see my mum.. do you wanna come?" "I hope she'll like me" "I think she will" he said winking at me.

He extended his hand to me as we were getting out of the car. "Time to meet the parents" he said smirking at me. He rung the door bell and two friendly faces appeared in the door way. "This is the beautiful Chloe you won't stop tlking about, hm" I blushed "mum.." "Nice to meet you Mrs. Clifford" "Oh please honey, call me Karen".

"What a very pretty lady you have Michael" said Michael's dad. "Yea i know" He said smiling down at me. "It's nice to meet you too Mr. Clifford" "You can call me Daryl".

During dinner Michael sat next to me and his parents were on the other side of us. "So Chloe, how many kids do you want?" "Mum! You don't just ask her that" Michael said burrying his face in his hands. I giggled. "Its ok. I probably want 4 or 5" i replied "Really? Thats pretty brave of you" i smiled "I've always loved the idea of a big family"

Michael was staring at me for awhile. After dinner ended so i walked up to him "Do i face something on my face?" I asked "No" "Why are you staring at me?" I finally asked. He cupped my face in his hands. "I've wanted you since the night i first saw you, and now... i finally have you"

Hey guys, sorry for my horrible updating skills atm. I have currently been undergoing some writers block, which isn't good, like at all! But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

DO YOU THINK CHLOE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION?.