Season 1- episode 1

Aurora's POV:

Currently i am stood in the airport waiting for my sister to pick me up from my long flight from a more relaxing holiday than any before,
I swear to god she was a sloth, she has one of the fastest cars yet she manages to drive slower than my grandpapa, god give me strength why out of 7 billion people Does she have to be my sister! Just why! She was always considered the perfect child while i was always their second choice, i was just like the labelling on cigarette packeting that says 'smoking kills'
USELESS!
Thats what i am.....and as i was enjoying my self waiting outside where everyone else was getting picked up my annoying rat looking sister finally came

"Hey sis!!!"
She said with the bright smile she always had and i just rolled my eyes in tiredness as i put my luggage in the back of her trunk as i sooner took my seat in the front seat besides her

"Someone's in a mood then huh"
She said teasing me a bit and i just let out a small giggle as i put my seatbelt on while he took off

"Actually no, I'm not in the mood i just need some rest"
I said correcting her which made her laugh

"Well you have to put your laziness to a pause because father said he wants to talk to us about something 'important' when we get back"
She said which i didn't really care as i knew it probably had nothing to do with me

"Yea sure what ever"
I said as i rolled down my window as the wind flown in between my strands of dark brown hair And as i was once again in my moment of course something had to ruin it...

ARABELLA'S STUPID PHONE!

"Yes father she's with me now, we will be there as soon as possible don't you worry"
She said and i knew exactly who it was.....my cruel oppressive father that only seemed to hate me as much as he hated my mother.

My mother and i were so much alike, our looks, our personality, me...just in general i was like her, that was the main reason father hated me, it was because he said my mother was a traitor to their mafia,and that was the reason she got killed.....me and my father were much more of enemies than daughter and father....
I hate his stinking guts, he yet still lied through his teeth saying he didn't kill my mother but everyone knew he did. I could see right through him...even on her funeral a few many years ago he didn't even shred a single tear from his dark death glare giving eyes.
He was evil. Pure evil. The only person he gave respect to was MR.Fernando.... his mafia partner in crime....
Even though MR.Fernando had been working with my father for many many years i had not once seen him nor spoke to him which made me very curious why but i let it go as i never wanted anything to do with my father or his nasty work unlike your sister...
Arabella did anything just to be the apple of fathers eyes.
He loves her, more than anything, they were so much alike that was probably why he liked her, they both seem like angels but in reality they were worse than Satan.

Sooner than I realised she had a hung up on the call

"What do you think it could be about?"
She asked me and i rolled my eyes to her stupidity

"Hmmm...I don't know ask the dolphins i swam with all summer with, they might know"
I said as she let out a sigh with a bit of laughter As i just glared at her as she always thought i loved her...

"Why do you always look at me like that"
She said as she gave me a small glance while still driving....it was her eyes....they were the same as that monstrous father of mine...

"Your eyes.."
i said and her expression instantly changed to confused

"What do you like them?"
She said and i glared at her through the window