S 1 - ep 9

Finally came the day we moved out to cassians mansion....
It was morning and i woke up in my bed somehow so i assumed ice carried me and he got on with his job.

As i got up i looked around in my room for one last good time as i got changed into the outfit i had prepared last night.

I felt hopeful yet guilty. It felt like i was in some sort of dream or something.
As i got downstairs everyone's bags were down by the door alongside mine which made a smile appear onto my face,
I look at the table and everyone is eating but with a smile that no body usually has.

As i was about to take my seat something catches my eye
My mother?!?
No!
No way it couldn't be....she's...dead....
But how...who is that in my mothers dressing gown...

"Mom?!?"
I yell hopefully but then she turns around...a woman....not my mother...not my wonderful mother Cordelia.....

My dad rose immediately with an angered face Along side everyone

"Why is she wearing mothers dressing gown!!!"

I yelled in fury as my heart shattered...
My dad moved on from mom?......
yes he hated her but he did love her too.....but he found someone else and let them wear the last thing mother wore on her funeral......
That hasn't been worn nor touched by anyone but us....
how dare he

"Melissa what do you think you are doing putting that on!"

He yelled furiously....he didn't know either?

"I-i found in The dresser and thought it was nice..."

she said stuttering...
dad kept it in his dresser?!? Wow.....

"Take it off!"

He yelled making the woman flinch as she took it off and i rushed grabbing it....luckily her sent didn't get into it or i would kill her

"Father....w-who was she"

Bella asked as everyone's face dropped

"I promise i can explain....i didn't replace your mother"

He said which was the biggest lie!
Before anyone could say another word cassian was here...

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something"

He apologiesed as i gave my father one last glare

"No, actually Thank you for interrupting, goodbye father"

I said as i glared at him getting my bag brushed past cassians shoulder as ice followed behind.

As we got outside i out moms gown in my bag, no way in hell was i going to leave it with him!

"Can we go now?"

I asked rushingly wanting to go as arabella got out,

"Yes indeed, though arabella you need to go out with one of my guards to buy new stuff that you'll need to wear, if u guys also want to then its up to you"

He said as arabella hopped onto a different car taking every opportunity to go shopping while i just got into the car as ice followed

"Sorry about her"
Ice said which made me roll my eyes.

Finally they both got into the car as Arabella went a different path while Cassian took us to his mansion.

"So how are u?"
He asked as if he couldn't tell

"Aww how nice of you, apart from the fact that i had the worse morning of my life along with having to tag along with my sister like a lost puppy, I'm doing doing very well, what about you"