S 2 - ep 3

Cassian's POV

After a little chatter I realized I was getting hard... for aurora..
SHIT...
why is she still looking at me like that...

She's still sat beside me but she isn't even doing anything yet I'm still hard over her... I need to go, now

"Excuse me, I've got an important call do go to"
I said and Aurora giggles with the guys

"Shirtless, phone call, seems like someone's going to entertain themselves huh"
She said and I rolled my eyes

"You wish"
I said as I got up from my seat trying my best for them not to see but I could swear to god Cj seen

"Woooooahhhhhh...bro WTF"
Cj said and I glared at him

"Yeah you should go attend that phone call Cassian"
Blake said

"What's wrong?"
Aurora asked and I didn't look back and just said 'nothing'

I instantly walked upstairs to my room rushing before things got out of hand..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auroras POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that last bit was awkward but seeing Cassian shirtless and having breakfast together was fun, I honestly didn't expect him to pull me on his lap...

Though the conversation was still stuck in my head... I knew perfectly that I was attracted to Cassian but I ofc can't say anything but could he actually feel the same way? I mean ofc we aren't like sexual or at least too sexual I think....but we we're definitely not like just two random strangers lmao...

Anyways it was getting towards lunch and people were coming downstairs so I decided I'd go to my room but I relished Cassini left his phone on the counter beside me, I got a hold of his phone so that I could return it to him..

As I walked upstairs I knocked on his door but no answer so I walked in.....

I thought I heard some sort of panting or moaning but thought it must of been my imagination so I ignored it

"Cassian you forgot your phone"
I said,

He was under his cover sweating like crazy. He seemed panicked when he saw me

"Aurora do you knock ?!?"
He said as he fixed his posture and wiping the sweat off of his forehead

This guy can be weird but also hot LOL

"Your room absolutely stinks wtf"
I said but i shortly after realized..

No..
No fucking way..
He wasn't..
No no no and no!

There's absolutely no way he's wanking off.......ew.

Omg eww no no no no no

I noticed and I think he noticed that I did too so I just threw the phone on his covers and we both looked at each over awkwardly

"I should go..."
I said as I left the room in a hurry as he was just sat there still in shock just like me...

No way don't tell me it's from this morning when he forcefully pulled me on his lap...
Let's not say forcefully as I kind of liked it but...
Anyways you get what I mean...

Okay I need to stay away from this guy for at least a week so the awkwardness can go....

I took my pace as I walked back downstairs to clean the mess I had made

"Did you give his phone back?"
Cj asked with a smirk as I blushed from embarrassment

"I..-err yea I did infact give his phone back"
I said trying to make it seem like nothing happened

"Alright" cheers said with somewhat of an annoying grin as the other chuckles knowing what i just came across.

"Aurora ! you slut!"

Bella said rushing downstairs which led me to confusion. What could I have possibly done now.

~~~~

author note 

~~~~

Welcome back readers to yet again another chapter of tough love! 

I am extremely sorry that I haven't published in for ever, I've had a lot of things to do with school. exams, revisions etc. 

I promise to do my best with publishing ever so often, the reason to my lack of chapters per month is as my books aren't getting as much appreciation so I feel like no one is reading, but if you are, thankyou, i really do appreciate you guys so much, each and every single one of you. 

thankyou.