S 1 - ep 3

Cassian's POV

When he said that for a sudden i was full of fury, did he just call his own daughters ugly?
Well maybe not necessarily but i could tell he was hinting that which made me fill with more fury, no woman deserves to be talked like that, and especially not by their own father.
To say i wasn't disappointed that she wasn't going to be the one i was going to get married with would be a lie,
Her older sister was...okay I suppose in some ways but she caught my eye the most...
how her silky§12 bn dark hair just flown as she walked past, her stunning huge eyes....everything...she was gorgeous.....
Dont get me wrong I'm not saying her sister isn't but just something about her, it made her more attractive...

"Please sir, dont say that, they are both as gorgeous as one another"
I said correcting him but for some reason he looked furious but didnt say a word as she just gave me a weak smile

"Well will i get the pleasure to get to know both of you stunning ladies names"
I said asking for their names as formal as possible...actually no, I was asking more for her name...

As her older sister introduced her name i didn't even pick up anything she said as she introduced herself as my father and theirs kept talking, i just kept my eyes on her while she was just looked around until her eyes landed on mine...

"Well... there's not much to know about me, so I'm sorry if you were expecting more but my name is Aurora Edgardo but you can call me Rory"
She said introducing her self....Rory....Aurora.... i like that...her name...the both of them, they suit her but i think il go with Aurora for now to keep my show on as my father expected.

"It was nice meeting you"
Arabella said as i just gave a side smirk while keeping my eyes on Aurora

"The pleasure is mine"
I said as my smirk only grew wider as i saw a small blush creep onto her perfectly slightly chubby cheeks...

"So may i ask how old are the both of you"
I asked specifically to aurora

"Well cassian I'm 24"
Arabella spoke first while i waited for aurora to answer

"21"
She said coldly as fro some reason she was on her phone dagger her eyes into her phone...

Shortly after i saw Arabella hand creep to her shoulder nudging her to get off her phone but she didn't even spare a single glance to Arabella
But instead she got up instantly and everyone was looking at her confused

"Father, i need to go its really important"
She said as i saw sir Edgardo eyes darken from annoyance

"Aurora sit"
He demanded btu she didnt look like she cared at all

"I said it's important"
She said in an equally harsh tone as she got her handbag

"Rory!"
Arabella shouted but she ignored it as she sooner called someone else

"Il go check up on her"
I said as my father looked at me proudly

"Dont worry ,she will be fine"
Her father said and i glared at him

"Yet I'm still a gentle man so i will go and check on her"
I said as he looked annoyed while my father chuckled as i left after here rushingly

I saw her walk vastly pasting in the same spot back and forth

"Are you okay amor?"
I asked as i grabbed her attention and she gave me a small smile

"Yes Thankyou"
She said calmly than before

"If you want me to take you to where ever you need to go to, il gladly take you"
I offered as she just gave me a small smile

"Thankyou for the offer but its fine, you should go back inside"
She said as car pulled up with a guy around the same age as me....
He had brown hair, light blue eyes with a similar figure to mine and he was smirking at her but then glared at me as i did the same

"Well i should go, it was nice meeting you though cassian"
She said as i just glared at the guy not breaking eye contact

"It was nice meeting you too"
I said as she got in the car and sped off ..........

After they sped of i turn back around walking towards the door and getting back inside to see them yet again talking as i took my seat back in front of sir Edgardo as they told me the preparations that Arabella looked more than happy to go along with, where is i was wanting to stay by aurora....

But what ever father wants, father gets.

——————————————————————
Aurora's POV:
——————————————————————

As i got in the car and Ethan sped off with a stupid smirk i rolled down the window

"Thank you so much Ethan, you literally saved me"
I said thanking him,
While we were there i was getting bored and i didn't want to stay int he same room as cassian before anything serious happened... i didn't want to feel sexually attracted to my sisters fiancé!!!
Is u called him to pick me up and i acted like something serious happened lol, I'm smart right?
Very, but only until i have to make up another lie to cover up the other one...

"Of course, anything for you"
He said and i rolled my eyes,

Ethan was one of my good friends from high school, he would always flirt with me though I'd barely ever flirt back as it sometimes seemed weird as we were the best-est of friends but yet i knew he liked me... but i didn't want to hurt him or anything, i mean Ethan wasn't the person to get hurt but yet Yano...

"Soo... where are going?"
He asked and i just giggled

"Anywhere, up to you"
I said and the same smirk popped up

"i mean its up to you, I've got many places I'd like to take you, like.....my bed......."
he said chuckling as i slapped his arm jokingly as i giggled

"Pfft you wish"
I said as his emotions changed

"Oh i do, don't you worry"
He said as it caused me to laugh more but then i saw that he was actually serious....

"Oh your serious?...."
i asked as silence grew....
AWKWARDDD..........

After a while pasted with silence Ethan was the first one to break the silence once again...

"I'm dead serious, where do you wanna go"
He asked once again

I knew that i hurt Ethan abit there and then but.........what if i just make him a little happy by maybe not sleeping with him but........

"Let's go yours"
I said and he looked at me surprised

"Seriously?"
He asked and i nodded with a small smirk...
I knew i needed to get cassian 0ff of my mind and also make Ethan a bit happy at least...

After a few minuted we had finally arrived but as soon as we entered through the double huge doors i got pushed to the wall by Ethan...
His gaze was insane.....more breath taking in fact....
he was staring intensely at my lips hesitant of kissing me......
I remember as a kid once we kissed.
GROSS RIGHT,
We didn't talk for weeks after that but then we got back to being best friends even knowing he liked me i never liked him back...

"Do it"
I said encouraging him to kiss me

"What"
He said questionably

"Kiss me"
I said as i shown a small smirk as his smirk only grew wider

"Oh, you shouldn't of said that Rory"
He said as within seconds his lips crashed onto mine....

His lips where the most softest, smoothest and sweetest thing ever.....
As he kissed me i only pulled him closer as sooner his hands traveled to my thighs massaging them slightly as his hands roamed all around my body... as within seconds he lifted me up from my thighs as i wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer as he was kissing me hungrily....

_____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this part too!!!
Forgive me for any misspelt words or incorrectly auto corrected words/phrases !!!
Love you guys so much for all your support and everything else !!!
-naz.k<3