S 1 - ep 8

As i entered through the front doors ice was parking the car back in the garage,
The house was silent, more than ever before.... probably because it was 2 am...
i felt bad for ice having to deal with me at these times lol but i also was very grateful for him.

As i got upstairs into my room I couldn't even keep my eyes open any longer so i threw myself on my bed which was covered in as dozen of unnecessary cushions.

Sleep.
Its like heaven, am i right?
But also it could be like hell.
But usually its like heaven, you sleep for hours yet you can only remember a few seconds of your dream thats all partly combined.
Its like you've blacked out as all the memories come back slowly one by one in the morning but still forgotten parts will stay behind ofc.
I'd always pray to see my mother and brother in my dreams which i rarely did see them but whenever i did i would usually cry myself when i woke up as i just wanted to sleep and see them once again though i knew it wasn't possible, just to see them once more, smiling, alive,
I'd do absolutely everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.....

And then all the thoughts left and i finally fell asleep

*the next morning*

I woke up to shouting and yelling, wow, what a good wakening for the second FUCKING TIME!
Why cant my family be normal people,
Usually people would be respectful of the others ASLEEP!
BUT NO! IM AURORA FUCKING EDGARDO AND MY LUCK IS MORE SHITER THAN MY FATHERS APPEARANCE!!!
God give me strength, all I've ever wanted was a full 8 hours of sleep! But no! Ofc no!

I honestly had enough and i threw myself off of my bed slamming my door open

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING YOU KNOW!"
I yelled for myself and the other body guards that had night shifts who were now sleeping, or no TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP!

"Be quite Rory! We are literally moving out! Dont be lazy and pack too!"
She shouted as i groaned slamming my door shut as i stomped over to my window opening it as the cold breezed air flushed right onto my bare skin of my thighs.

God, no better feeling than this, honestly tho.

Sooner i came to the conclusion that i actually really did need to start packing lol,

As i made my bed, sooner i got into the shower which could approximately be my last shower in this house for a while, at least for a year i suppose.

*later that day*

As I finally finished packing all my clothes and necessary stuff i jogged downstairs to see my dad talking to ice.

That bastard better not kick ice out of this house or i will kill him!

Sooner as i went to the kitchen island where they were sitting at i grabbed a glass of water and put a few ice cubes into it

"Ice look, its your siblings"
I said and he chuckled as i drank it

"Woopsy"
I said which made my dad groan

"Sooo, what's going on with you two? Actually you know what I couldn't care, ice cmon its our last day together, we should do something fun!"
I said and he for some reason had a smile plastered that i never seen since forever

"And about that...."
my father spoke and i looked at him confused

"What about that?"
I asked still as confused as before or in fact even more confused

"Ice is coming with you both, you may not easily trust, i knew Bella does but you certainly dont, so I thought it would be appropriate for ice to tag along with you guys"

He said and i literally slapped my self

"What! Are you serious?!?!? AHHHH OMG! YOU DID SOMETHING NICE FOR ME FOR ONCE!!! OMG !!! ICEEE!!!! YESSSS"
I said preforming a small little celebration dance which made ice chuckle but my dad to roll his eyes in annoyance

"Dont piss me off on your last day, and behave"
He said as he left the kitchen heading out the huge double doors and i screamed in happiness

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!"
I shouted as ice stood up and I literally threw myself on him hugging him tighter than ever
Wow my father really does have a heart

"You have no clue how good its going to be, we could piss them all off and they cant do a thing to us lmao"
I said laughing to myself as he did the same

"Alright alright, calm down, i need to get packing but sooner we can head out and do something fun or i dunno go bowling like we used to?"
He said suggesting and my eyes widened as i stopped hugging him

"Yess!!! WHATS GOTTEN INTO ALL OF YOU TODAY! YOU ALL WOKE UP ON THE GOOD SIDE!"
I said happily ass ice just chuckled going up to his room,
Ice and i used to always go bowling with Anton but ever since he passed ice had never actually gone there not even once, i mean neither have i because ice never came but yess finally!
In memory of Anton and FOR MY FUCKING HAPPINESS !!!

May his pillow be cold on both sides amen :)

*that night*

As i was sat on the balcony besides ice stargazing and talking about all our memories a tear slid down my face uncontrollably and slid onto his shoulder

"Rory?"
He said confused nudging me as i sat up fixing my posture...
all i could think was how i was leaving home and maybe would never come back.....
The house were our family was combined yet destroyed...
i didnt want to leave. Not yet. I didnt want to leave all the memories of my mother and brother behind.
That was the only reason i actually stayed all this time.
I could never forgive myself.

"You okay ry?"
He asked and i nodded

"Wsp, you can tell me"
He said as i hugged him like before

"I dont want to go. Not yet"
I admitted as he was confused

"Why? Didn't you always want to leave ?"
He asked still confused

"That's what i thought too...but i don't want to leave. I don't want to leave the memories of my mother and anton behind laying in the grounds that i may never step in again.after a year im going to leave Bella anyways then il probably just escape from this hell hole.."
i said as i cried into his chest until i had eventually fell asleep but before i fell asleep i felt a tear on my cheek.
It wasn't mine though.it was ice's. I dint want to say anything incase it made it weird, ice never cried...at least that's what we all thought.
But finally I've seen him cry...

================================================

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this part too!
Forgive me for any misspelt words or incorrectly auto corrected words/phrases !
<3
-xoxo naz.k