S 1 - ep 4

"God you have no idea how long I've been craving for you"
Ethan said as he had proceeded to throw me onto his bed as he sooner was founded hovering over my figure while he pinned my arms above my head, he sooner started to take my shirt off as he threw it across the room.

After a few moments of Ethan kissing me all over he had finally reached my sweet spot....the crook of my neck....

"Found it"
He said with a proud smirk as i rolled my eyes while i was begging for his touch

As he started to suck on my skin rapidly as his hands roamed all around my body i couldn't help but let out small moans into his ear as he started to leave marks onto my skin, collar bone and a few just below...

Ethan was slowly making his way down my body, kissing my chest Down to my belly as he sent shivers filled with pleasure to me which was unfortunately interrupted by a door opening.. with out a second thought i shoved Ethan off of me as he smirked fixing his shirt and hair as i got off his bed and rushed to get my shirt and i fixed my hair and etc.

As i walked downstairs i saw some of Ethan's friends that he would usually have over, me and Ethan didn't really have much of the same friend group, in fact we didn't at all so as i walked down they all looked at me which a weird grin

"Who's this then Ethan"
One of them said chuckling along with the others as i rolled my eyes

"Well this is erm....my"
Before Ethan could say anything i cut him off incase he said anything stupid

"Best friend"
I said as i saw Ethan's go abit down as his friends laughed

"Damn bro, u got friend zoned"
One of them said and i noticed i made Ethan's mood shit...

So maybe just a kiss would make it better?
i slowly went up to him as my hand traveled from his cheats to his neck pulled him to my height as i crashed my lips onto his as his hands traveled to my lower back and slightly on my ass

"I should go now"
I said as he smirked and i rolled my eyes

"Il cya later"
He said and i gave him a small smile as i left and all his friends were trying to process wtf just happened.....

WTF AM I DOING?!?
He's my best friend !
I cant just play with his feelings pretending i like him back...but i feel so bad for him though he knows nothing can ever happen between us that seriously right.....
UGHH! What am i thinking!

As I was still in front of his door waiting for a lift from one of my personal drivers i looked at my neck from the reflection of my phone I saw that luckily there wasn't any show of Ethan's marks except that I literally stunk of his cologne... and thats when he finally arrived.
Ice.
He was my personal driver,
Let me tell you about him after i get in the damn car lol.

"You okay?"
He asked as i stepped in and i nodded

Ice,
He was my older brother's (Antonio's) best friend before my brother Antonio died...
he only died a few years ago yet it felt like yesterday, all because of some stupid mission,,
ever since anton's pass ice hasn't smiled, he was always cold to everyone including his own family, he was always so secretive and private about everything so we never know what was happening with in his life or if he ever needed some support or advice on anything.
Ice used to be very close to the family due him and Antonio's strong bond but ever since anton went so did ice, ice is just a part of my fathers mafia now just like any one else, my father also used to treat anton like me, we both were like mom, same reason he hated us, anton was like the father figure to me unlike my actual idiot of a father.
He knew how i felt and how i we're being treated by father as he was pretty much the same as me but sooner the time he trusted father was the time we lost him...

"You sure your okay?"
He asked once more and i let out a small giggle

"Yea, why wouldn't i be"
I answered his question with my own question

"You seem a bit tense thats all, is it about arabella's and cassians marriage thingy that included you?"
He asked and i gave a second thought on it

"Actually yea, it may be from that, i dont really want to go but I suppose there's not a choice....."
I said admitingly

"Thought u might of not wanted to go, il miss you guys though, mainly you as your much more nicer than your weird father like sister"
He said which made me laugh

"Ugh Thank you. At least you have the same thoughts as me, but i will also miss you very much, honestly if i could i would stay with you guys but you know the monster my father is"
I said as he let out a sigh in annoyance as we sooner arrived home...

"Who's here?"
I asked as i saw two different cars....

"No clue, i was out when you called me so i haven't been home"
He said as i nodded after i got out the car.
As i opened the front door i was revealed to cassian's father, cassian , my sister, father and a few other men sitting on the table with a few iPads with images and a load of papers.....

Hopefully you liked this part too!!!
Sorry for any miss spelt words or incorrectly auto corrected words/phrased!
I love you guys so so much and thank you for all your support!
-naz.k <3