Chp 2: Secrets Out

Derek let out a breath as he looked up at Filut from his kneeling position.

“Do you have any experience in sub and dom relationships?” Filut asks him.

Derek shakes his head silently.

“Alright,” the masked man nods.

“They are based on trust, the sub trusts the dom with their body, and the dom trusts the sub to not push themselves over the limit, to not allow the dom to do anything that the sub won't like,” he explains.

“So I am trusting you to tell me what you like and what you don't like and in return, you can trust that I will give you exactly what you want or in some cases, what you need without overstepping my boundaries...can you do that?”

Derek is silent for a moment before nodding.

“You hesitated..why did you hesitate?”

“I...I don know what I like,”

Stiles nods.

“Thank you for your honestly,” he praises.

“So this is what you can do for me, for one you can answer me this question.” he takes a moment to allow Derek to prepare himself.

“Obviously we have lives outside our extracurricular activities...do you want to be open about our true identities or keep them a secret?”

For a moment Derek doesn’t say anything.

In all his time dealing with Filut, he had always been tempted to use his x-ray vision to look under the mask of the thief but never had...and that temptation is only building with every moment he stays on his knees at the man’s feet. 

However, by the same token, he is cautious to reveal his own identity.

“I would like to keep our identities secret..for now at least,” he answers.

“Alright, that's understandable,” Filut nods.