Chp 10: Can't Save Them All

Derek let out a groan as he sat up in the bed. Stretching his arms above his head he lets out a sigh.

Climbing out of bed he moves into the kitchen. Finding a note from Stiles, opening it he reads.

“Derek

Sorry I wasn't able to have breakfast with you, I was notified about a new artifact that would be coming into the museum, and I had to go so I could help prepare.

I promise that I will be back in time for dinner though and we can spend the night with each other.

Love 

-Stiles,”

Derek sets the note down and sighs. 

Moving further into the kitchen he makes himself some toast. 

Once he has his food he makes his way into the living room and settles on the couch.

Just as he turns on the news he groans as the reporter talks about a hostage situation at the Beacon Hills Bank.

Looking down at his toast he frowns a lets out a whimper before setting the plate aside and quickly changing into his costume. Taking off into the sky he rushes for the bank.

Coming to land outside the perimeter of police cruisers he quickly finds Noah and approaches him.

“What's the current status of the hostages?” Derek asks.

“We have ten hostages inside and six gunmen,”

Nodding Derek slowly rises off the ground.

“Keep your men back and ready to enter when I come out,”

Noah nods and watches as Derek takes off into the bank.

Entering through the front entrance Derek freezes when he finds himself met with the gunmen holding the hostages at gunpoint.