Chp 16: Bent Steel

One Month Later

Derek and Stiles sit on the balcony of their apartment admiring the view that they have in the city.

“You know,” Derek begins. “Before the night that you dominated me...I had never expected myself to be with anyone, just thought that I would be alone in the world for the rest of my life...because I was always afraid of someone finding out who I really am and using that against me,”

He pauses and says nothing for a moment.

“But then this snarky and wild jewel thing came onto the scene and kept stealing things but he would always give them back to me when I asked for them.”

Stiles blushes with a smile.

“I just wanted to get the attention of the local superhero,”

“And then you had to go and get your hands on Kryptonite,”

Again the human blushes.

“I only got it because I thought that he would have some valuable things to take and when I found the Kryptonite...I just couldn't not take any,”

Derek lets out a laugh.  

“Well, you sure knew how to bring a man to his knee.” Derek nods.

Stiles grins.

“So what do we do now?”

“Well...we haven’t had a session since we got home,” Derek says, standing to his feet. 

“Oh yeah?” Stiles questions. “And is that what you want?”

“Right now I want you to show me just who I belong to...who is truly worthy to put a collar around my neck and make me their bitch,”

Slipping into his role quickly, Stiles nods. “Is that what you are Superman? Are you a bitch?”

“Yes!” Derek exclaims. “I'm a bitch, I'm a whore, I'm nothing but a slut that needs a cock in my ass.”