Chapter 1: The Shire.

Sansa woke up in the middle of a forest clearing. But something was very different about this place from King's Landing. If she was even in King's Landing anymore. Somehow Sansa clearly doubted it. 

"Hello?" She asked. "Is somebody there?" Sansa looked around. "Shae? Tyrion? Anybody?" Suddenly, the air didn't smell so horrible with stench. "I got the feeling I'm not in King's Landing anymore." But if she wasn't in King's Landing, then where was she? It couldn't possibly be in the Countryside. And she didn't feel her hands bound by anything. So she couldn't have been kidnapped. 

There wasn't even a sight of man for miles. Or even a castle. Sansa started to walk towards what looked like rolling hills. Except it wasn't rolling as she thought. It looked as though there seemed to be people. 

"Oh thank the Gods." Sansa thought. She wasn't alone after all. Sansa found it hard to run in her dress, but she got to her destination. "Hello?" She asked. 

But immediately did Sansa stop in her tracks to see where she landed. It didn't look like anything that she expected. It looked like heaven on earth. Quaint little hills, clean clear water to drink, cobbled little paths for road, and fresh air. And in those hills in the ground. Not nasty, wet, dirty holes filled with worms, and oozy smells. No, these hills looked like comfort, good food, a warm hearth, and all the comforts of home.

And throughout the homes of these hills, were... hobbits. Even though Sansa didn't know what they were. She was shocked. They looked about the same height as Tyrion Lannister did. Or maybe Sansa had grown taller. But at least it looked like better company then King's Landing by a long shot.

"Oi, miss." Sansa turned to see nothing in front of her.

"Down here." A Hobbit and his big hairy bare feet were starring up at Sansa. 

"Pardon me, sir." Sansa quickly said, trying to remember her manners.

"You lost?" The hobbit asked.

"No." Sansa answered looking around her. "Do you know what this place is?" She asked.

The Hobbit looked confused at her words. "You mean you don't know where you are?" And Sansa really shook her head. "Boy, you must've taken a sharp turn somewhere and hit your head. You're in the Shire."

"The Shire?" Sansa asked. She never heard of that place before. "So, I'm not in King's Landing?" 

"King's What?" The Hobbit asked in disbelief. Sansa took that as a no. "That a place where Bilbo Baggins went?"

"Bilba what?" Sansa asked. All of this was very confusing for her.

"Bilbo Baggins." The Hobbit corrected. "You really aren't from around here." Sansa wasn't sure how to respond to that. "He's the Hobbit that lives up in Bag End. Ever since he got back 60 years earlier he's been up to the ears of adventure. Definitely a changed Hobbit, if you ask me." 

"Huh." Sansa thought.

"Or are you just a friend of Gandalf?" The Hobbit asked.

"Gandalf?" Sansa asked not knowing that name.

"A disturber of the peace if ever there was one." The Hobbit warned. "He's the Wizard that comes by this time of year to celebrate Bilbo's birthday. It's tonight too, if you're curious." He explained.

Sansa nodded her head. And decided to leave.

A part of her was confused as to how she got there in the first place. But another part of her said: "Might as well make the best of it." She was free of King's Landing, and in a place full of crisp and clean air. She started walking on a path to see another hobbit with dark hair reading a book, but he looked up at the new stranger.