Chapter 6: Weathertop.

"Where are you taking us?" Frodo asked Strider.

"Into the Wild." Strider answered.

"You alright, Sansa? You seem quiet since we left Bree." Sam noted.

Sansa breathed in and out. "I thought I saw something. I thought I saw... my sister."

Frodo looked at Sansa confused. "You don't think you were the only one who got mysteriously sent here do you?" He asked.

"Well I was the only one present when it happened." Sansa answered.

"Maybe some other people were put in as well. It's not fully understood how magic works." Pippin suggested.

They Hobbits and Sansa followed Strider through more woods. Sansa was glad that she was wearing boots otherwise she would grip and complain. 

"How do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?" Merry asked Frodo.

"I think a servant of evil would look fairer." Frodo answered. "And fell fouler."

"He's foul enough." Merry replied.

"We have no choice but to trust him." Frodo decided.

"Works for me. Anything to get us away from the Nazgul." Sansa commented.

"But where is he leading us?" Sam asked.

"To Rivendell, Master Gamgee. To the House of Elrond." Strider answered.

That made Sam widen his eyes at the thought of going to Rivendell. "Did you hear that? Rivendell." Sam asked.

"What's special about Rivendell?" Sansa asked.

"We're going to see the Elves, Sansa." Sam answered.

Traveling through the country was easier said than done. There were no signs of any civilization anywhere. Even when going to Bree. There were still houses and places in the Shire. But this was open space. Something that Sansa was not used to. 

There was also a time one day when the Hobbits decided to unload in a clearing until Strider looked back.

"Gentlemen, we do not stop until nightfall." Strider informed. 

"What about Breakfast?" Pippin asked.

"You've already had it." Strider answered.

"We've had one, yes. What about Second Breakfast?" Pippin asked.

"Second Breakfast?" Sansa asked like Pippin had just said the strangest WTF. "That's a thing?"

Strider ignored Pippin continuing on.

"Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip." Merry noted.

Pippin looked in horror at the thought of No Second Breakfast. "What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?" He asked nervously.

"I wouldn't count on it" Merry answered. But right after Strider threw a couple of Apples in their direction.

It did make Sansa laugh. But it would only be for the moment. Because if the Snow on the ground didn't make Sansa feel at home. This next part would.

They Group traversed through some swamp lands that reminded Sansa of The Neck. With Bugs flying around them.

"Stupid Bugs." Sansa complained.

"What do they eat when they can't get Hobbit?" Merry asked about the bugs.

"Well it's not like that time when we traversed the Neck back to King's Landing. Arya thought it was a good idea to get my shoes all muddy. Or splash some water on my hair as I tried to put it in a Southern Bun." Sansa pointed out.