Chapter 8: Rivendell.

Sansa and Arya followed Elrond to whoever wanted to meet the two sisters. 

"I should warn you. You'll be in for a shock. He arrived shortly after Bilbo Baggins did." Elrond informed.

"Please don't let it be Joffrey. Please don't let it be Joffrey." Arya whispered to herself.

"Don't worry, Ms. Stark. It's not any person named Joffrey." Elrond assured. "But it is someone you know."

"Someone we know?" Both Girls looked at each other. Elrond showed them to a clearing to see a figure in black with black hair.

"They're here." Elrond informed.

And both Sansa's and Arya's eyes widened. "Is that?" Arya asked. "Jon? JON!" Arya ran over to embrace her brother.

"Arya? You're here too?" Jon asked in disbelief hugging his sister back.

"Jon. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Father, Robb they're-" Arya started.

"Dead. I know." Jon replied cutting her off. "It's alright. Now. I'm here." He assured.

Sansa still hesitated given her relationship with Jon wasn't always a good one. "Um hi... Jon-" She started.

"Sansa." Jon greeted with a smile. And Sansa decided to run over and hug her half brother. "Thank the gods you're both safe." He said.

"We had a few hiccups on the way." Sansa commented.

"Ah, Sansa Stark. So you've returned to us." The voice of a Hobbit said. It was Bilbo.

"Bilbo." Sansa greeted. But then she put two and two together. "So you've met..."

"Bilbo explained how you arrived in The Shire and that his nephew Frodo was watching out for you." Jon informed. "Again. My deepest thanks." He said to Bilbo.

"It was no problem." Bilbo replied. 

"But, Sansa. How did you get here?" Jon asked trying to get back on topic.

"Well. I was in King's Landing, I had heard what happened to Robb and Mother. And then all of a sudden a flash of light appeared and I was transported to The Shire." Sansa answered.

"That's what happened to me too." Arya added. "But it was with the Hound as well and we ended up in Bree."

Jon looked at Bilbo. "You too? That happened to me as well." Jon noted. "But in Rivendell."

"A flash of light on all of us? This is not normal." Sansa commented. 

"Just like you wearing pants, Sansa." Jon replied noticing that Sansa wasn't wearing the typical dresses like she wore back home.

"Hey! You try running from Nazgul an walking with 2 Hobbits through the Country." Sansa protested.

"Sorry." Jon chuckled.

Sansa chuckled too. "Jon... about what I said back in Winterfell. I shouldn't have said that." She sighed.

"It's in the past." Jon assured.

"I was awful to you, just admit it." Sansa said.

"You were occasionally awful." Jon admitted.

"Occasionally?" Arya asked.

"Can you forgive me?" Sansa asked.

"There's nothing to forgive." Jon answered.

"Forgive me." Sansa requested.

"Alright. I forgive you." Jon said.

As the Starks caught up. Frodo and Sam reunited with Merry and Pippin. And Frodo could see Bilbo. "Bilbo!" Frodo yelled.