Ch. 8 Niall

"Niall DUCK!" a thick English accent cut through the dust as debri shot towards him. Niall crotched, tucked and rolled away from the flaming hot blast of melted metal and magma.

"Oi! That was close Malik, Watch it, this isn't war games here." Niall was pissed and when Niall was pissed things were about to get real. His eyes glowed white, the air around him swirled causing a tornado or dabri to float around him as he ascended into the air amidst the cacophony of metal and dirt.  Soon the air tightened around Niall and the objects melted together making tight metallic balls swirling around Niall as if he was the nucleus and those items where his atoms. Lightning flashed around the room illuminating him in a creepy yellow light for a brief second allowing the horrid view that the other 4 boys were shown. Niall reached out with his emotions inflicting the others with Fright and horror making them cower in the corners.

Suddenly the lights came on in the arena. " Thanks guys, that will be all today." The instructors voice cut through the loudspeakers however Niall wasn't having it. He reached out with his left hand open palmed, then squeezed it shut into a fist making all the lights go out as they exploded.

"Niall, Please. It's over. Zayn is sorry he wasn't trying to hurt you." Harry tried to reason with the Blonde, Only to be shot back as the ground came unglued beneath him pulling up into a half circle. Instinctively Harry surrounded himself in roots like a ball rolling far away from the destruction. This of course pissed Louis off sending him rising in the air pulling debri with him that he used as projectiles to shoot at Niall.

Heat rushed from the blonde invisible but violent in its nature melting anything that tried getting near his bubble.

"We can't take him." Lou shouted to the others just as another wave of emotions hurled towards them.

"Remember your training. Build the blocks around your mind boys. Then combine..." The loudspeakers were cut off in a loud zap as Niall destroyed them too.

"You heard the man boys." Niall laughed maniacally from above them.

"Honestly Liam can't you control your Boyfriend." Louis scoffed through his trademark smirk.

"Yea, I'll work on that once I have one." Liam laughed.

This caught Nialls attention, having him floating down closer to the boys where they were camped.

"LIam with a boyfriend Ha! Thats hilarious. who would like Liam?" Harry laughed. Niall's feet touched the ground, the metal balls dropping to the ground around him as he did. Niall Hesitantly walked towards the boys.

"I-I like Liam." The irish lad spoke softly and shy then looked down at the ground flicking his foot through the dirt with his hands in his pocket.

Louis nudged Liam with his shoulder to go to the newest member of their group.

"No, Lou I can't." Li whisper yelled at his friend.

"Why? Clearly he is making this decision on his own, right?"

"No because to him I am his savior, the one who protected him from his bullies, so you see it's like a form of Stockholm Syndrome." Liam sadly spoke.

"Still, you two are meant to be, it is in the stars. I have seen it."

"Puh Lease Lou, your visions are subjective. The future is never clearly written in stone. Things can change." Liam whispered the last part.

" Anyways, Niall are you done being all psychotic? I would like to go eat lunch now i'm starving." Louis asked.

"FOOD!!!" Niall yelled and ran for the exit.

"Well why didn't we try that earlier." Harry quizzed while laughing to himself, which caused the others to join him as they watched Niall running from the room screaming food!!!

"Well lets join him then." Lou flew out of the room towards the screaming Niall.

***

"Is it true you destroyed the Arena in under 15 minutes Niall?" A bright eyed kid asked.

"Uhhh." Niall shyly tucked himself into Liams side trying to hide from the questions and knowing gazes. Here he was in a school for people just like him and in under a week he had managed to become an outcast all over again. He felt himself sliding into depression all over again.

"Niall babe, um yea you're leaking emotions again." Liam hugged the blonde closer to his side as he whispered into his hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean too." This only added to Nialls sadness.

"You want my chips Ni? I'm not hungry any more." Liam asked.

"Um yea, Thanks Li!" Niall beamed up at his friend.

"Now the rest of you" Liam paused "GET LOST." His voice boomed echoing off the walls rattling the windows and causing everyone to grab their ears and moan from the pain.

"Wow Li look who's going all Alpha male on the peasants." Lou cracked up laughing causing him to lean into Harry too much which lead to them falling backwards off the bench and slamming to the ground with a loud boom.

"Harry, you clutz!" Lou laughed from on top of his boyfriend lightly punching his shoulder. Harry just shrugged his shoulder and kissed his petite boyfriend softly pulling back he brushed the feathery brown bangs from his eyes. "I love your beautiful smile." He whispered then kissed him again this time with a lot more passion.

"Ni, Think you can soak them with water." Zayn whispered.

" Uh, Yea." Niall closed his eyes and concentrated, a small cloud formed above the two love birds sucking face on the concrete floor. In a flash cold water poured from the cloud drenching the boys in water.

"OH MY GODS!! IT'S SO COLD!" Louis screamed as he tried to get up and run, problem is Harry's like a Great Dane, all Limbs and the two were practically tied in knots.

"I'll get you for this Horan!" Lou screeched from the floor shaking his fist. NIall just busted out laughing causing Liam and Zayn to join in. 

Liam stood up making Niall lose concentration and causing the cloud to disappear. He walked over helping Lou up from his entanglement with Harry. Once the boy was standing Liam leaned in and whispered "Touch him and die little man." Pulling back Liams eyes were white with crackling yellow Lightning meaning he was no longer the fun loving gentle puppy dog. But the Elemental he was born into causing a chill to run down Louis spine.

Huffing, Lou settled for a "fine" before helping Harry up, interlocking their fingers and walking off to change clothes in their dorm room. Squishy sloshing sounds coming from their wet clothes and shoes causing the boys to break into laughs again.

"At least lunch wasn't boring." Zayn giggled. "Thanks for that Ni!"

"Any time." Niall winked at Zayn gaining him a growl from Liam.

"Calm down Papa Bear, no ones after your Goldilocks." Zayn pat Liam on the back before heading off to his room as well.

"Well that just leaves the two of us Ni. What would you like to do?"

"FIFA!" Niall yelled jumping on Liam's back like a horse. " Mush Pony, Take your Queen to her room."

"Uh, Ni. You're a boy."

"Shh. Ponies can only Nahhhh. Now mush." He clicked his heels into Liams side. This caused both the boys a fit of laughter as Liam carried Niall on his back to their dorm.

**

Sorry it is a short update but a lot is going on right now.