Ch.2 Liam

The Academy, Austria:

"Liam!"

"Leeyummm! Are you still watching that boy?" Louis' Doncaster accent shouted at him as he reached down to shake his shoulder, but was stopped by an invisible force.

"You know better than that Lou, when he's in meditation, he is protected." Zayn said dryly.  Louis sat back down in the oversized blue chair he had vacated to shake Liam. Letting out an irritated huff he pulled out his phone and texted Harry.

He's at it again Hazza

   Sorry Loubear, I did try to speak with him about it.

Didn't seem to take mate.

   I figured. He's just worried about him. Unlike us he has grown up alone, no one like him to talk to. Liam just watches to make sure he's not being tracked, hunted or hurt.

I know but he is at it more then he's not. Shouldn't we just go get the boy?

   Actually that's a great idea Lou!

Hurry home so we can tell everyone.

   On way now.

"Zayn can you go in and get him out we need to speak as a group." 

Giving an irritated huff Zayn gave a quick nod to Lou, scooted to the floor from the couch crossed his legs indian style, before shutting his eyes and reopening them showing pure white pupils. The air around him crackled with power as his body slowly levitated from the ground.

"You know mate, i'm real tired of this shit."  Zayn shouted at Liam.

"I'm worried Zayn, he's really depressed lately and as you know our powers are linked to our emotions, which means his powers are manifesting on top of that the guys at school are picking on him and hes being drawn to the water more and more."  Liam was audibly distraught at this point.

"We know mate, you need to come out we're having a group chat when Harry returns. You have 5 mins then I will be forced to pull you out." Liam gave him a quick okay before returning back to the blonde Boy.

"5 mins Liam that's it." Zayn echoed through Liams head as he pulled out and back to reality.

Zayn's body returned to its sitting position on the floor as the power in the air subsided and his eyes lost their white fog.

"I gave him 5 mins Lou, he'll be back then, if not i'll force him out."

With that everyone returned to what they were doing before.

Nialls POV:

There's that feeling again, as if someone is watching me. I look over my shoulder and nothing, its really starting to work my nerves.

"HEY BOYS THERE'S THE FAG AGAIN! GET EM!"

I didn't even hesitate. I took off running as fast as I could. All I could hear is the sound of 4 sets of feet slapping the pavement and my heavy breathing.

Then a whispy voice calls out "Niiiaaallll...." I search every direction for the voice, but find nothing. " Ttthhiss waayy..." I see a shape of a boy my age only he's transparent. "I'll keep you safe. Just run to me." I run to him, no through him and it's like running through spider webs. I stop and turn around and i'm taken aback. there's a wall of fire separating me from the bullies from my school.

The fire was ragging, hot and smoldering. "It won't hurt you Niall, I control it" the boy spoke as whispy as before like he was just a dream. He turned to me and smiled. "I'm always Here to protect you. Please take my hand and I'll get you home safe. Hurry though, my time is almost up here."