CH. 3 Moments

This is a short update. I had two songs inspire me today first one just caught me by surprise since its like so old and well childish but I loved it anyways. The second was actually the reason I wrote this Chapter. Also thanks to anyone who's reading I know this has started out rocky but some how everything I write starts out rough. I promise it will get better.

You know the words "once upon a time", make you listen, there's a reason.

When you dream there is a chance you'll find, a little laughter, or a happy ever after.

Your harmony, to the melody, It's echoing inside my head. A single voice, above the noise. A Common thread, hmm you're pulling me.
--
Niall saw the boy, the boy who has rescued him time after time again from his every living nightmare. He thought he wasn't real, he thought he was crazy. However here sits the boy with the big brown and golden flecked puppy eyes, the short cropped chocolate hair and the incredibly fit body that he has come to fall in love with. ANGER blossomed inside the Irish lads body, he was so alone this whole his whole life. Traveling from his dads one bedroom flat to his mum cottage always being tugged in a multitude of directions and her sits the one thing that could have saved him from all that two years ago if only he had come then.

Realization blossomed in his head, maybe this mystery man wasn't here because he loved him, maybe he was here to finally take his pain away and end his life. No that couldn't be true, why would he have saved Niall so many times just to come now and do it himself. Maybe just maybe Niall had a chance if he stayed positive.

Niall's Eyes traveled down from Liams incredibly soft, kind eyes and it was like a sledge hammer was smashed into his chest.

"You!" He Growled.

He had set murderous glowing eyes on Zayn. Quite literally Niall's eyes have gone pure white, with flashes of golden lighting striking randomly in them. He would look at Zayn then down his body to his hand on Liams knee and back to his face over and over again. His body tensing more and more every time he repeated the process. Rationalization was out the door now, someone had put their hands on his protector, his guardian the man he fell in love with over the last two years, who until moments ago, he thought was solely an apparition.

Zayn Finally caught on to what was up, slowly as not to entice Niall even further he withdrew his hand and slide further down the couch away from Liam. However it was too late and Niall had tipped off the charts. with the slightest cock of his head Zayn was lifted off the couch and slammed into the wall behind him landing with a solid thump, a hearty grunt was heard round the room. Liam was the first off his feet running to his friend who was laying like a broken rag doll on the floor. He was knocked out cold but otherwise fine. Liam turned to face an angry Niall, sadness etched into his features. Sadness to see Niall like this, his perfect, sweet, would give anything so someone else could smile, blonde boy was so hurt, angry and sad that he was now the one to cause the pain. Liam was also sad for his best mate laying crumbled on the floor, thrown like he was trash against the wall. He was totally conflicted on how he should feel and for whom at this point.

"Why Niall? He is my best mate and you could have killed him." Liam was too grief stricken to see the Blonde was crumbling.

Years of constant beatings, neglect and feelings of sadness, shame and utter loneliness had taken their toll on Niall. He had, had enough, the dam was now open and anyone who dared to touch him or take what was his was in for a full on fight. As if on cue the onslaught of the churning storm over head began to bare down on the town of Mullingar Ireland. Nial revelled in the feeling of power. His Control was absolute and no one would ever hurt him again. Outside his small little cottage the City was crumbling before them. The river that ran round town had swelled flooding the streets, the sky opened a torrential downpour that had blinded the city, clouds so dark not an ounce of sunlight could break through them.

Liam had only one choice, Risk everything to calm Niall down. So on shaky legs he stood wiping the tears from his cheeks, Harry and Louis taking his place tending to Zayn he walked towards Niall with open arms. Niall Looked at Liam with his ghostly eyes, instantly a violent wind shot from Nialls body out towards Liam causing his clothing to flap back against him from the beating he was taking at near hurricane wind speeds. Liams feet slipped as he was stomping his way against the wind. His body was lifted from the ground, instinctively shutting his eyes, then placing his hands over his face as he braced for impact, but none ever came.

Slowly opening one eye he looked around to find that Lou was using his Ability to counter Nialls. Louis has control over air in its full dominion, Just like Harry controls Earth and Zayn has fire. Liam was a mystery as he too was able to wield fire and technically only one person was born in a generation with total dominion over an element. Paul had promised one day it would become clear but in this moment it was very clear that Niall was strong and very dangerous. With the help of lou, Liam continued his trek towards Niall, closing the gap inch by inch, once he was able to get in close enough Liam pulled Niall into his arms as tight as possible, resting his face in the crook of Nialls neck he inhaled deep. The familiar scent of citrus, fresh grass and sunshine brought Liam back to the feeling of home. He began to whisper sing the words Niall so desperately needed to hear.

"You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be, My love, my heart is breathing for this, Moment, in time, I'll find the words to say, Before you leave me today."

Niall started to shake violently from the tears he was crying finally the emotions had settled into his body and he clung to Liam for life as he continued to cry. For what seemed like hours he sat in Liam's lap on the floor of his now destroyed sitting room amongst the debris and clutter, racking with tears. With his last bit of energy Niall brought his left hand up to caress liams cheek, and looked up into his soft brown eyes and whispered the words he held in for two years.

"Please be real, Please don't leave me again." He breathed against Liams ear and with a sigh he passed out