Ch.9 Niall and Liam.

"Niall seriously if you bump me one more time when I am about to score. I'm. Going. To. Spank. You." Liam scolded through Clinched teeth.

"What!" Niall twisted his head so fast towards Liam it almost fell off.

"You heard me Blondie! Every time I get close to scoring you bump my hand with your controller and I am seriously through with you right now." Liam tossed his controller on the floor, stood up and started pacing in front of Niall while mumbling to himself and scratching the back of his head.

"I-I'm sorry Li." Niall mumbled. "Please sit down and play more FIFA with me." He patted the cushion next to him, then gave Li his best puppy dog eyes and pouty lip.

Huffing out "Fine" Liam sat down next to the Irish lad, who immediately cuddled up to him then folded his legs under his body. "You're so comfy LiLi." Niall smiled up at the brunnette which caused Liams heart to skip several beats.

'I'm so screwed' Liam thought. Liam sat forward slightly to grab his remote, pressed unpause and started back in the game of FIFA on the Xbox.

"I win!" Niall shouted as he jumped off the couch shaking his butt in Liam's face which had the older boy smiling ear to ear and laughing.

"Yes you win Ni. You always win. I'm a scared to see what happens if you don't win." Liam laughed.

Niall gave Liam a very serious stare "The world ends." He deadpanned, then busted out laughing grabbing his sides from cramping in the process.

"Oh Ni, you're too much." Liam smiled warmly while standing to embrace the boy in a tight hug.

" Nope, I'm just the right amount of much." Nial scoffed. His giggles and wiggles causing the boys to become unstable and fall to the couch with Niall on top of Liam. Their faces were mere inches apart, Liam could feel Niall sweet breath on his lips. The two boys locked eyes for what felt like hours both too scared to move or make a sound.

"WOAH! Uhhh sorry." A rich Bradford accent called out. "I'll just go back to my room."

"No it's fine. Niall was just dancing around after winning FIFA, tripped and fell on me. Come, join us Zayn." Liam spoke while adjusting Niall on top of him so he was in a cuddle like position leaving the two boys more comfortable than before.

"For what it's worth, you two are freakin adorable!" Zayn smiled around his tea mug before taking a sip.

"Uh." Both boys looked at one another. "Thanks I guess." They spoke in unison earning them all another fit of giggles.

"Is the kettle still warm?" Liam asked.

"Yea just got mine brewed should be good for two more. I'll go make you some since you both look so comfy and happy." Zayn winked at Niall causing him to erupt in crimson and earning him a growl from Liam. "Cinnamon, clove and orange okay?" Zayn asked as he rounded the couch towards the Kitchen.

"Should be yeah." Liam spoke for the two then pulled Niall in closer for a snuggle. The blonde rested his face in the space between Li's neck and shoulders, He found when they cuddled Liam always relaxed when he did this. Niall loved the position, it smelled so much like Liam in that spot so he would nuzzle deep as possible inhaling the scent as deep as possible.

"Oi, okay it was cute before but now, No, stop. Cause I miss Perrie and this is so cruel to watch." Zayn set the two boys tea down on the coffee table followed by him slamming into the couch out of frustration.

"My other side is free Z, you are welcome to join us. Besides Niall and I are just friends." Liam missed the extremely sad face Niall made at his suggestion they were both just friends. Of course they were more than just friends, They were....they were, Just friends Niall realised.