Book Two Houses of Shadows

So, Now that Liam and Niall have come to terms with what it means to be who they are. Lets see what Luke and His brothers are up too shall me. Season Two of Six Houses begins.....Now.

Luke lay in his hammock above the churning ocean below. For as long as he can remember his 3 brothers and himself have lived in this cave that opened to the ocean. Scents of murky stagnant water, moist dirt, fresh seawater and smoke swirled around the room as Luke quietly sang a hypnotic melody to himself. He felt his powerful gift surge within himself, with eyes set aglow with a luminous shade of red, he floated off his hammock as his Siren's Tail sprouted where his legs once were. Diving head first Luke landed with no noise, no splash and no effort.

Tuning out the world Luke Continued to sing louder now that he was safe under the sea. No one to fall under his spell, no one to scold him for doing what he was born to do and best of all, no one to call him a freak for simply being.

The four brothers Lives were set in motion even before they were born. A group of Shadows conspired knowing that Six would be born in the New World, they sought to make beings powerful enough to stop the light from taking what was rightfully theirs a millennium ago!

Luke's father was a Siren, Just like Michael, Caleb, And Ashton. However Luke's mother was an Earth Mage, much like Harry, only a whole lot weaker. Michael's mother was a Demon, Caleb's Mother was a Necromancer she could summon the dead/undead and create Zombies, Ashton's mother was a weather wielder.The four together as sirens of the elements created a strong powerful dark magic.

Luke swam around for hours the history of his life playing through his mind as he sang his heartache out.

"Luke!" Ashton sung through the water, his words like torpedoes striking Luke's body. The young Blonde stopped his advances signaling with his own word bullets where he was.

"Dad.... has called us back."

"what, why now?"

"Something has him agitated, angry even. He has called for the four of us to return to Australia."

"I do not plan on going." Luke chided.

"I figured as much." A rather large black figure appeared through a black ink mist, two electric eels circling menacingly around her figure. "My dear brother sent me to ensure his 'Brats' came to him." She cackled as electricity emanated from her body.

"Sea Witch." Luke spat.

"Now now, child is that any way to greet your dear old Aunty." She gave him the smile of a deranged maniac.

"You may be my father's sister, but you are no family of mine." He coldly shouted, turning to swim away.

The two eels circled ahead of him, snickering as they blocked his path. "You will go with The Ursula, or we will kill you." To prove their point the two began their hypnotic electric dance. Bolts of lightning shooting from their intertwined bodies causing the water around them to heat to an almost boiling temperature.

"Flotsam, Jetsam my dear sweet pets. I think the boy gets your point." She began her menacing laugh once again. "NOW, COME ON!" she grabbed the boys by their arms in two of her tentacles dragging them behind her as she sped towards the coast.

**

"GODS BE DAMNED!" A deep gravely males voice bellowed around the cavern like room.

"Luke, you Idiot. Get in here now." He yelled again.

"Yea, what?" Luke growled.

"Watch your tone brat! I can kill you with just a breath."

"Whatever. Why am I even here?"

"Well that's a mighty good question. Remember all those stories I told you and your stupid brothers growing up? The ones about the Titans, the Gods, Magic everything down to our own creation?"

"Yea, what about them?"

The older man's deep laugh cascaded around the room.

" The Six have returned." Those four words felt like lead in the room, all the air whooshed out of the young boys lungs.

"When?" Was all he managed to croak out.

"The last one arrived at The School yesterday." The older siren spoke quietly now. Fear of The Six seeping it's way into his heart and mind.

"Then we must go?"

"Yes, you leave tomorrow."

"Ho-How are we going to blend in? Won't they know we are Sirens?"

"HAHAHA, My ignorant boy. Why do you think I mated with those ghastly land beings. Here," Four crystals appeared in his fathers hand. "Wear these around your neck at all time, it will allow you to sing without your tails appearing. The crystals will store the chaotic energy released by the humans when you and your brothers sing."

"Who gets which color?"

"You irritate me with your dumb questions." Sighing he continued. " Red for Michael, Blue for Ashton, Black for Caleb and you will receive this green one." The crystal flew from the man's hand latching the chain around Luke's thin neck.

"Now go, tell your brothers what is going on, prepare for your journey it is going to be traumatic to say the least." Luke walked from his father's home, back down the long stone corridors, twisting and turning, till he reached the surface where the Sun shone bright on the sandy beach where his brothers Waite for him.

He took his time, explaining slowly, everything from the creation of the universe, how man came to be, how the gods were created and what it meant for them and their futures. The boys had been prepared for this day their entire lives, but now that it was here, uncertainty, sadness and fear took residence in their hearts. Are they doing the right thing? What would a world controlled by shadows and chaos be like? With their minds made up the three other boys took their crystals as they set out on their journey to Austria.

Thank you, My Parisians, so much for reading and being so kind to me. Please comment if you are able!!

LOVE,

J.T. Paris