Ch.13 The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men.

"God Damnit LOUIS!!!" Bekah screeched at the Elemental of Wind.  " I don't care how many lives you had in the past, if you keep gusting wind around and messing up my hair I will make sure this is your last life." Her Eyes lit up a frightening electric blue as electricity cackled in the air around her. A six foot golden trident appeared in her left hand, while her brown hair changed back to its natural fire red shade.

"I beg forgiveness your almighty Highness." Lou mocked as he curtsied.

"When we are done with this perfect date I am going to make sure you pay for your insolence little kid." She seethed.

"I May not like you very much, but I will give you props on the cool powers and ability to change forms." Louis laughed.

"Be a good boy and float up to that set of trees and hang the fairy lights."

"Don't you think this is a bit much? I mean you've got a full picnic complete with Gingham blanket, 3 course meal, champagne, candles, soft music and now fairy lights. It's a bit girly."

"You may think so, but your boyfriend's been making googly eyes at the setup from the entrance for the last half an hour." The mermaid gestured towards the awestruck curly haired boy in question.

Lou softly floated over to his boyfriend landing gently in front of him. "You okay Hazza?" he reached out to hug the taller boy.

"Yeah, it's just, just so pretty!" Harry cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying Haareh?"

"I'm just so happy for Liam finally finding his mate Lou, it's so sweet that you and Rebekah are doing this for our friends."

"Awe, Hazzy do you want to go on a romantic date with me?"

"Of course BooBear!" Harry picked up the older boy and swung him around in circle the two boys giggling till they fell on the soft grass beneath them.

"Here love." Harry handed lou a gray Rose.

"Where did you get this? This is a Stainless Steel Rose Harry."

"I asked the earth to grow this for you." Lou looked over his shoulder watching the ground go back to normal where the rose had just blossomed seconds ago.

"That's the sweetest thing ever Harold. I love you so much." The two boys kissed a gentle lips on lips kissed, just enough to tell the other how much they loved them.

**

"Niall, This is Ashton, Calum and Michael." Luke gestured to each boy, in return they gave either a head nod or wave.

"Nice to meet you." Niall shyly replied a bit nervous meeting new people. Luke took a seat next to callum and the two started a conversation instantly.

"Niall, we don't bite you can sit." Callum pat the seat next to him with a warm smile.

"Sorry, I-I'm new to making friends. Never had any back home."

"We were the same way, till we came here and they bunked us all together it was an instant connection." Michael spoke fondly of his friends.

"Yeah, when we all came here we were angry, sad, hurt, but it was like we were brothers separated at birth, Or in our case rebirth." Ashton joined in.

"So, what are your gifts. If I may ask. Luke was kinda vague with me earlier." Niall boldly asked his new friends.

"Well it's kinda complicated." All four mumbled at once.